• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Isolated Incident: Indian FTrash Molests 4 Women in 10 Minutes!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Construction worker molests 4 women in 10 minutes[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
January 7th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

Capture5-240x300.jpg
(Photo SPF)

A foreign construction worker from India, Ramachandran Balamurugan, had molested 4 women within a span of 10 minutes, reported TNP.

The crimes happened at the the Prime supermarket at Block 263, Compassvale Street, last year.

TNP reported that he was looking for victims when he entered the supermarket.

Apparently, he molested the women, aged between 22 to 51, by stroking their buttocks, thighs and private parts.

According to court documents, he molested the women between 10.30am and 10.40am on 17 Nov, all within a 10 minute time-frame.
Yesterday (6 Jan), he was sentenced by the court to a total of seven months’ jail. He was arrested in Nov last year.
Prominent blogger, Uncle Chua, wrote sarcastically in his blog [Link]:
“It is a good thing that with more than a million foreign workers here, we only heard of one isolated incident like this. Sinkies can feel really safe. Statistically 1 over a million is 0.00001% which is remotely small… I swear that a 0.00001% is a miracle even in the best and safest developed country.”
Two months ago (21 Nov), another construction worker, Govindaraj Manoharan, was sentenced by the court to 7 months’ jail and ordered to receive three strokes of the cane for molesting a young NSman (‘Construction worker jailed & caned for molesting NSman‘).

He was found guilty of rubbing the thigh and groin of a 19-year-old NSman on a bus in Aug 2012.

In this incident, the worker boarded the bus and later moved to the back row where the NSman was sitting.

After awhile, the worker moved to sit next to the NSman before he started rubbing the victim’s thigh. When confronted, the worker kept quiet.

Before long, he started to rub the victim’s groin. At this point, he got further excited and tried to unzip the victim’s pants.

During sentencing, the judge said that the worker’s actions were “deplorable” and “perverse”. The judge also commented that he was “bold and brazen” in committing the offences.

It’s not known how many similar molest cases like those of the 2 construction workers went unreported in Singapore.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Nicole Seah and the TWC2 going to get a donation drive to give money to this poor horny chap's family in India? Since he can't work as he will be in jail and his family in India will be hungry, right? Or will they help only if he kill himself or get himself killed in jail?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Nicole Seah and the TWC2 going to get a donation drive to give money to this poor horny chap's family in India? Since he can't work as he will be in jail and his family in India will be hungry, right? Or will they help only if he kill himself or get himself killed in jail?

Nicole Seah should re-examine her priorities, there are many local senior citizens picking cardboard boxes etc. Politics is about improving the lives of CITIZENS (VOTERS) first and foremost.

Want to help poor foreigners, join a volunteer charitable organization or become a NUN like the Sisters of Charity (Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta)

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I was waiting in queue at a supermarket cashier counter when someone came next to me. It was an Indian foreign trash. He uttered some foreign language. I of course didn't know what the fark he was saying but he kept gesticulating and pointing to a long can of beer in his hand. I finally understood what he wanted. He was hoping I let him cut queue since he only has a single item. When he stood in front of me, I noticed how dirty his clothes were but worse still, he reeked of alcohol. And that was 11 o'clock in the morning. When he put down the can of beer to pay, I noticed the brand - Knockout with a decription - Strong Beer. The moment he paid, he opened the can and started drinking right away.

This is the type of foreign trash the PAP is bringing in. A guy like that who gets pissed drunk so early in the morning is bound to get horny and we all know what things he will do to any lady who crosses his path. So ladies, u have to thank the PAP for so openly welcoming such animals and endangering your modesty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the type of foreign trash the PAP is bringing in. A guy like that who gets pissed drunk so early in the morning is bound to get horny and we all know what things he will do to any lady who crosses his path. So ladies, u have to thank the PAP for so openly welcoming such animals and endangering your modesty.

The worst trash of all are the useless sinkies who are too damned lazy to get a proper job and expect the PAP to give them free money so they can enjoy life without having to put in any effort.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst trash of all are the useless sinkies who are too damned lazy to get a proper job and expect the PAP to give them free money so they can enjoy life without having to put in any effort.

Thank you for your apt description of the MIWs.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Construction worker molests 4 women in 10 minutes[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
January 7th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

Capture5-240x300.jpg
(Photo SPF)

A foreign construction worker from India, Ramachandran Balamurugan, had molested 4 women within a span of 10 minutes, reported TNP.

The crimes happened at the the Prime supermarket at Block 263, Compassvale Street, last year.

TNP reported that he was looking for victims when he entered the supermarket.

Apparently, he molested the women, aged between 22 to 51, by stroking their buttocks, thighs and private parts.

According to court documents, he molested the women between 10.30am and 10.40am on 17 Nov, all within a 10 minute time-frame.
Yesterday (6 Jan), he was sentenced by the court to a total of seven months’ jail. He was arrested in Nov last year.
Prominent blogger, Uncle Chua, wrote sarcastically in his blog [Link]:
“It is a good thing that with more than a million foreign workers here, we only heard of one isolated incident like this. Sinkies can feel really safe. Statistically 1 over a million is 0.00001% which is remotely small… I swear that a 0.00001% is a miracle even in the best and safest developed country.”
Two months ago (21 Nov), another construction worker, Govindaraj Manoharan, was sentenced by the court to 7 months’ jail and ordered to receive three strokes of the cane for molesting a young NSman (‘Construction worker jailed & caned for molesting NSman‘).

He was found guilty of rubbing the thigh and groin of a 19-year-old NSman on a bus in Aug 2012.

In this incident, the worker boarded the bus and later moved to the back row where the NSman was sitting.

After awhile, the worker moved to sit next to the NSman before he started rubbing the victim’s thigh. When confronted, the worker kept quiet.

Before long, he started to rub the victim’s groin. At this point, he got further excited and tried to unzip the victim’s pants.

During sentencing, the judge said that the worker’s actions were “deplorable” and “perverse”. The judge also commented that he was “bold and brazen” in committing the offences.

It’s not known how many similar molest cases like those of the 2 construction workers went unreported in Singapore.

Bloody hell... Um chio 暗笑 some more.. Look at the photo..

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He saw the girls wearing shorts looking sexy sexy but no money to go geylang coz it's his 1 month salary.
Steam until tak boleh tahan so just touch, squeeze and press.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You fucking langjeow

Get it right

It is the fucking PAP that stole our money
At least 700++ Billions into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay themselves for ripping off us

THE PAP NEVER DID A FUCKING BIT OF WORK IN THEIR LIVES AND SURVIVED BY LEECHING OFF SINGAPOREANS LIKE PARASITES

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u talking about the Dubaiians or the Mudlands bumis?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys noticed shit skins getting more embolden in this country but i can easily bet nobody says anything and even if someone did there probably would be like what 2 or 3 others that would tell off that one who did it. Why else would we have assholes like that nicole seah and that 50 year old uncle looking student offering peace loving cards to these skins.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys noticed shit skins getting more embolden in this country but i can easily bet nobody says anything and even if someone did there probably would be like what 2 or 3 others that would tell off that one who did it. Why else would we have assholes like that nicole seah and that 50 year old uncle looking student offering peace loving cards to these skins.

Of course they are emboldened. If you can get away with rioting, surely a lil' bit of molest won't hurt too. At worst, just declare as 'undesirable immigrant' and deport back to India. What's the problem? :wink: