• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest gossip: Vincent Wijeysingha is a boyfriend / husband beater?

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok. heard that vincent wijeysingha has a bad temper and he beats his boyfriend. once his boyfriend ended up with bruises on face.

my gay friend tell me one. is that true?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does it matter to Sinkie?
I only know sinkie tak boleh tahan because PAP is going to impose 10% GST to help the poor people.
PAP also help the poor people by managing their CPF and lock up their cpf fund until they die.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok. heard that vincent wijeysingha has a bad temper and he beats his boyfriend. once his boyfriend ended up with bruises on face.

my gay friend tell me one. is that true?

name of bf?

this botak Vincent looks very foul tempered...especially if he smokes and drinks. probably during drunken stupor and his bf demanded he want but botak couldn't and so from shame turned into anger and the fisting went into action.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
apparently there are quite a few so called respectable but moneyed straight men who are wife beaters.....

so who gives a FOOk ?

money is the cure all

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is, even if he beats his bf,,,what sort of man is the bf if he accepts kenna beaten? a masochist? that is no different than that nut job who work for that fellow for a long time while remaining an intern. such assholes should not be allowed to breed, Thank goodness those 2 are faggots..

apparently there are quite a few so called respectable but moneyed straight men who are wife beaters.....

so who gives a FOOk ?

money is the cure all

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

WORLD OF 302s

Support 白毛女
19-21 march 14
high court
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUIT-...00447986689206

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
does it matter to Sinkie?
I only know sinkie tak boleh tahan because PAP is going to impose 10% GST to help the poor people.
PAP also help the poor people by managing their CPF and lock up their cpf fund until they die.

Thank you for politicizing this thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyo beating up boyfriends at least better than allowing wife to be bullied and driven to death la.

By the way oldgoat don't mind I curious are you a gay also?

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
name of bf?

this botak Vincent looks very foul tempered...especially if he smokes and drinks. probably during drunken stupor and his bf demanded he want but botak couldn't and so from shame turned into anger and the fisting went into action.

can't remember e name but saw photo b4, a chinese guy.