• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST!!!! GE2011 is not about winning arguments????? Views from the ground...

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Election2011 is not about winning arguments????? Views from the ground...
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:46 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"harry james" <[email protected]>
View contact details
To:
[email protected]
Cc:
[email protected], [email protected]

Packrat
Updated 01:44 PM April 26, 2011
Actually, considering the fat salaries we're paying your party, we'd expect that you'd be intellectual giants. If you can't win arguments, it shows an inability to think. I'd really reconsider the choice of words. An election is about pitting your argument against another's. If you want my vote, convince me.

Frederick
Updated 12:24 AM April 26, 2011
Yes, Sir

Yes this GE is about our future. Our future is not one with one-dominant party with a great risk of falling into corruption, dictatorship and non-accountability to the people. But one with another party at least to check and balance excessiveness, abuses, arrogance, and deviations. This what we want. Yes, there may be dangers of gridlock but better than the frightening scenarios of Hitlerism, Gaddafism, Kim Il sun and others.

.....:eek: