• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest COE Result - PAP Huat Ah!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What can the govt do? Release more COEs and cause massive traffic jam? No money just don't buy.
BTW I warned you all last year to buy asap. Did you fellas listen?

Why you so goondu? No wonder I'll label you as Kanina. Just ballot the COEs and participation fee is S$10. Rich or poor will have an equal chance. In order to minimize exploitation, new car owners will only be able to sell their cars after 3 years of ownership, unless involved in a serious accident and be totally scrapped.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hadn't cross the 100k mark yet! So just huat only! Once cross it'll be kan sibei huat!

I thought it will be Song Bo?:biggrin:

song-bo-2.gif

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's the result of the first COE bidding in 2013:

CAR (1600CC & BELOW) - $92,100

CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) - $96,210

GOODS VEHICLE & BUS - $60,000

MOTORCYCLE - $ 1,933

OPEN - $96,101

To the 60.14% daft sinkies, song bo??? :biggrin:

@$60k; guessed the worst hit are those running their small businesses that uses a Goods' vehicLe to transport &
deLiver their wares/products to cLients..:(
For others, besides the MotorcycLes' category; it aLL boiLs down to personaL choice of use or not..:cool:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of a COE for a Nissan March can buy a house, a landed house, back in Ipoh hometown.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the over increasing of bodies in peesai, a family of 4 needs a car no matter what especially with a stroller. Public transport in no more an option as the peak hours for pubic transportation is stretch longer. Which means a big family gotto go out at noon and come home after 10pm just to be able to enter MRT and buses. Sat and Sun are the worst. No wonder sinkees dont want kids. No real family time. At most stay at home or really need to plan to go out cannot be spontaneous in going out.
Peesai is shit when it comes to family life.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

What can the govt do? Release more COEs and cause massive traffic jam? No money just don't buy.
BTW I warned you all last year to buy asap. Did you fellas listen?

I did. I listened. Bought 2 new cars. Now, I'm set for the next 9 years. :p

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mercs and VW should be fine too.[/QUOTE

with this new COE, how much does a 1.6 litre car cost? for example, Nissan March and other small car. How much does as a 5 series or E class cost under the new COE?

I really pity anyone that earns below 6k buying a car with such a new car. You are overstretching yourselves.... wake up!!!! Don't follow the crowd unless you are a high flier or business man!!!

I believe any car more than 2x your annual income is "overstretching"!!!!

Best wishes to new car buyers!!!! good luck . COE price will crash within 12 months!!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bids are sold cars, more or less. My 2 nephews and 2 nieces are in this line and they are doing very well, thank you.
Exactly my point. The profit is linked to number of cars sold, which is controlled by number of COEs. If demand is high, it will only be reflected in higher COE prices, but the number of cars sold remains under cap.

Luxury cars dealers will sell more, but lower end cars probably sell less. Total sales volume is still capped.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont they change the system to a Pay as you bid one? That way, you put $$$$$ where your mouth is.

Still based on the quota by counting from the highest to the lowest. You bid $100K you pay $100K and the last one if he bid $5000, he pays only $5000.

Yishun

I really pity anyone that earns below 6k buying a car with such a new car. You are overstretching yourselves.... wake up!!!! Don't follow the crowd unless you are a high flier or business man!!!

Best wishes to new car buyers!!!! good luck . COE price will crash within 12 months!!!

That's right. Be patient. The general outlook for low COE is still bad.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so goondu? No wonder I'll label you as Kanina. Just ballot the COEs and participation fee is S$10. Rich or poor will have an equal chance. In order to minimize exploitation, new car owners will only be able to sell their cars after 3 years of ownership, unless involved in a serious accident and be totally scrapped.

Bad idea.
What you a buyer needs money or migrate and needs to sell the car?