• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Late passengers watch helplessly as cruise ship leaves without them - guess the....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're on board a cruise ship and you're going to use the pool or jacuzzi, avoid the ah nehs and the morbidly obese ang mohs.
best is to go early in the morning to secluded outdoor hot pool on the aft deck at the end of the higher class balcony cabins to avoid the masses. majority of passengers would go directly to breakfast buffet after 6.9am. may find a few naked angmoh chiobu soaking in the hot pool.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
best is to go early in the morning to secluded outdoor hot pool on the aft deck at the end of the higher class balcony cabins to avoid the masses. majority of passengers would go directly to breakfast buffet after 6.9am. may find a few naked angmoh chiobu soaking in the hot pool.

I never have problem with having to share my jacuzzi with anyone however just in case it happen I always make sure theres another jacuzzi on standby, oh let me show you what I mean

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never have problem with having to share my jacuzzi with anyone however just in case it happen I always make sure theres another jacuzzi on standby, oh let me show you what I mean

sharing jacuzzi or hot tub with strangers, sexpecially sexy chiobus or virgin aunties, can be fun and rewarding. never know what will happen next. was lucky 2 angmoh chiobus broke the ice and striked a conversation with me about icebergs and ice floes off alaska as we were soaking in small hot pool in the upper aft deck. they were staying in a mini-suite on the 16.9th deck away from the crowd. the conversation lasted for 69 minutes as they were fascinated about my story of a sinkie virgin auntie who wanted to haul icebergs to sg by sea to becum more water-independent. they wanted me to join them in their mini-suite when other strangers started to appear but i declined as i didn't wish to cause a medical emergency and inconvenience just in case i got a heart attack from too much action. they appeared to be either 2 lesbians or bisexuals looking for pleasure and fun.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time my uncle reached phuket airport very early to board a TG flight and sensed something wrong when nobody was in the boarding area 20mins to flight time he then asked the counter what happened counter siambu asked for flight number and checked ticket and said just wait then another 20mins gone again he asked another counter and was told he waited wrongly at domestic flight but it have the same flight number TGXXX KNN when he ran to the international flight area they closing the gate plane engine on high tone type ready to take off liao KNN my uncle forced them reopen telling them siambu sabo him KNN

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Served them right! It is so rude and inconsiderate to expect everyone to wait for them while they can lose all sense of timing.:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure about the premium VIP cabins, but the cruise ships usually have at least one public jacuzzi. Either at the gym or near the deck pools.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah nehs have discovered cruises and love it because of the eat all you can model at the perceived "luxury" setting.

Go on a cruise holiday at your own risk

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stranded honeymooners reveal ‘nightmare’ moment their Royal Caribbean cruise ship ditched them
This pair made global headlines when they were filmed helplessly watching on as their cruise ditched them. Now they explain what on earth happened.

Patrick Knox
The SunMARCH 5, 20197:52PM

Play
Unmute

0:39
/
0:54
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Fullscreen
Couple Misses Cruise Ship in the Bahamas

ef6044c0f3cf3a62195e94a45227f6aa

A bride honeymooning on a Caribbean cruise has revealed the “nightmare” of turning up minutes late for their departing ship only to be barred from boarding.
Actor Maria Gonzalez Roesch and her new hubby Alessandro Di Palma made headlines around the world when they were seen helplessly watching their Royal Caribbean ship sail off without them — along with their passports and bank cards.
Now speaking to the Sun Online, Maria has laid bare the horror at hearing the Symphony of the Seas’ horn blast and then frantically shouting in vain to be allowed to board.
“There was a platform with two crew members and they were mad with us,” Maria, 26, of Costa Rica, said.
“We started yelling to them, ‘Please, please let us on, the cruise is still here.’
3848607af54257d73f2fd25d81852de5

The honeymooning couple ran for the ship as it was leaving port.Source:Supplied
3ad09a7ec078ee984b86dde8fbc7277a

But no dice.Source:Supplied
“But the guys said, ‘You are not going to be so lucky and we are closing the doors and leaving’.
“Alessandro was in shock because it was his nightmare and it actually happened.
“He was so frustrated he wanted to jump to the ship. But (the drop) was so big and dangerous.”
Maria, who is also trained journalist, said she has never missed a train, plane or boat before, but because they were relaxing on their honeymoon they let their guard down.

It was the ship’s last port before returning to Miami and it was the sixth day of a seven-day cruise.
LEFT HIGH AND DRY
Usually the ship sailed at 5.30pm from its stops, but this time the ship departed Nassau, in the Bahamas, two hours earlier than they expected.
In an excruciating twist, they had arrived at the port just minutes before the ship was due to sail but didn’t realise it was about to sail.
“We thought we were on time,” Maria said. “We were there 4.10pm or 4.15pm and we heard the call from the ship — but there were so many cruises we thought it was another ship.
“Then we heard the horn. When we arrived to the pier we were in shock.”
Here they saw the gangway had been removed and the vessel was in the process of leaving its moorings.
“I think the worst feeling was to see that the boat was still there and knowing we can go inside and see the boat leave without you,” Maria said.
“I think I would have preferred to have been at the pier and the boat had already gone.”
To make matters worse, the couple realised they had left their passport, visas, and credit cards on board, meaning they were marooned on the island with no money or way out.
Fortunately the crew managed to retrieve their travel documents and cards on board before handing them to the pilot who was guiding the ship out of the harbour.
He then sailed back to the quay side on his launch and handed Maria and Alessandro their passports and wallets.
At the immigration office they learned they were actually among six people who missed the boat.
“There were two other couples. One (couple) were very, very angry so we didn’t keep in touch but the other two were nice,” Maria said.
“They were a young couple from California.”
But when the ship finally docked in the Port of Miami they had to wait hours before all the passengers disembarked.
The crew then fetched their belongings from their cabin.
ORDEAL WENT VIRAL
Shortly after they returned home the couple found out a video which captured their dockside debacle had gone viral — but they saw the humorous side to it.
“Of course it would be better if it didn’t happened. But it could have a positive flip-side,” Maria said.
“Now I can say it was funny experience and we have a good story to (tell) our kids …”
The video of her holiday mishap was filmed from the deck of the nearby Norwegian Bliss and the call to depart came at 3.30pm local time.
Dockers began removing the gangway and closing the door with the ship leaving at 4.15pm.
The hapless couple showed up five minutes later with shopping bags from their excursion.
Frantically waving, they tried to get the attention of people on the dock and on the ship.
Other passengers on the cruise ship can be seen looking at the couple from their balconies as the propellers start to churn in the water.
Maria is a household name in Costa Rica and found fame as a 12 year old or the TV show Recreo Grande.
The star — who is also a top model and social media star — is best known for the weekly show RG Elementos.
In 2017, she co-starred in the movie Buscando a Marcos Ramírez, a box office success in Costa Rica.
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
45 minutes delay is very generous. princess cruise will wait 30 minutes before undocking. while waving goodbye to istanbul saw a couple getting off a taxi at the dock. they bought so many bags of items at the grand bazaar and had trouble hauling them back. when taxi arrived at dock ship was already moving, and it was not going to redock just for them. so we waved them goodbye and good riddance. there was a spontaneous cheer on board. for them to catch the ship on the next stop it would be tough as it was steaming to mykonos, an island too small for a cheap and convenient flight out of instanbul. they would have to fly to athens and catch a small plane or private charter to chora at mykonos by the next day. alternatively they could fly from istanbul to rome and try to catch the ship at civitavecchia the next 2 days. their new bags of barang barang at istanbul would have to be shipped directly home as bringing them through airports would be sextremely difficult with all those bulky and fragile items.
Plenty of ferries between turkey to greek islands. But not from istanbul.further south.