• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Late ceca wife earned S$252,600 per year excluding bonuses. Hubby sues NPark

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sgfuck.org/mybb/webservice/threadimage/863875.jpeg

News says this Ceca husband is dependent on wife. No job of your own? Eat soft rice? Or you just want to take this opportunity to make money from Singaporean taxpayers?

I hope he loses this case. No pity for a man who can't support himself and has to depend on wife. Maybe the main objective is to chop Singaporean taxpayers for compensation.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...usu-tree-botanic-gardens-sues-nparks-12594220

DAMAGES SOUGHT

While no total figure of damages sought was explicitly stated in court documents, the papers stated that Ms Angara was employed as a marketing director with Mastercard Asia/Pacific at the time, with an annual income of S$252,600 per year excluding bonuses.

This income was likely to increase progressively over the next 25 years, with the lawyers estimating that it would have tripled to at least S$757,800 per year over this period.

Her husband and children were dependent on her for support, said court documents, and her death meant the loss of this support on top of Mr Rouch-Sirech's bereavement.

Mr Rouch-Sirech is also claiming S$5,000 in damages for pain and suffering, about S$23,000 in legal costs for the coroner's inquiry, S$6,500 for funeral expenses and S$5,100 for administrative matters.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why we must never allow Ah Neh to come here. Always think of ways to get more money from Sinkieland. But unfortunately PAP will give whatever Ah Neh ask.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil man died turn into big tree. This evil man must hv found a way to escape...

Ah neh so clever to think like a tree scientist, or he can predict his wife can leave till old age.

This is Act of God Clause be use by PAP to defend ah neh sue.

Like suing Toyota for death of a driver because the car is designed too quiet inside, the driver can fall asleep and die of crash cannot hear outside...

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil man died turn into big tree. This evil man must hv found a way to escape...

Ah neh so clever to think like a tree scientist, or he can predict his wife can leave till old age.

This is Act of God Clause be use by PAP to defend ah neh sue.

Like suing Toyota for death of a driver because the car is designed too quiet inside, the driver can fall asleep and die of crash cannot hear outside...

Hey I want to talk to you privately. Please message me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a message board, a pin board, a pad board... what just say what u like, I may not be the right person intelligent to disgest for you... these nicks here are professionals in their portfolio, degrees, doctorates, PhD, work experience, or sexpert....

Let them either fuck you or love you here.... whatsup...

Please message me. I have something really important. It's about the pride of Chinese and Asian.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a message board, a pin board, a pad board... what just say what u like, I may not be the right person intelligent to disgest for you... these nicks here are professionals in their portfolio, degrees, doctorates, PhD, work experience, or sexpert....

Let them either fuck you or love you here.... whatsup...

Nah, it needs to be private because don't want Indians and Angmoh to know yet. Let me send a private message to you ( I can't ? ) or please send me a message to my inbox.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://sgfuck.org/mybb/webservice/threadimage/863875.jpeg

News says this Ceca husband is dependent on wife. No job of your own? Eat soft rice? Or you just want to take this opportunity to make money from Singaporean taxpayers?

I hope he loses this case. No pity for a man who can't support himself and has to depend on wife. Maybe the main objective is to chop Singaporean taxpayers for compensation.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...usu-tree-botanic-gardens-sues-nparks-12594220

DAMAGES SOUGHT

While no total figure of damages sought was explicitly stated in court documents, the papers stated that Ms Angara was employed as a marketing director with Mastercard Asia/Pacific at the time, with an annual income of S$252,600 per year excluding bonuses.

This income was likely to increase progressively over the next 25 years, with the lawyers estimating that it would have tripled to at least S$757,800 per year over this period.

Her husband and children were dependent on her for support, said court documents, and her death meant the loss of this support on top of Mr Rouch-Sirech's bereavement.

Mr Rouch-Sirech is also claiming S$5,000 in damages for pain and suffering, about S$23,000 in legal costs for the coroner's inquiry, S$6,500 for funeral expenses and S$5,100 for administrative matters.
But it seems he is employed, maybe they are talking about other forms of support which they want to be compensated in dollars too.

redwire-singapore-tembusu-tree-collapse-botanic-gardens-4.jpg

sbf tree.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The heaven is helping sinkees to get rid of Ah Nehs. May Ah Nehs be cursed in SINKapore. Go back to India and Lord Krishna will bless them. In SINKapore, darkness will consume them. Halleilujah.