• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last night in the car otw back after picking her from taylorswift concert, she said strange things to me...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she said she use to hate who she was because she was too white for the asian kids and too yellow for the white kids that she grew up with. she said all she ever wanted was to fit in last time, but now after growing up, she is happy because she isn't like everyone else....i wanted to call her chao ROJAK but i shut up in case i tio hoot by her...