• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last night I had a dream I met the departed Kau Lin Fung.......

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no control over how other monikers treat you.
I believe the admins and mods can see the truth. :wink:

And don't take the internet so seriously.
You too! :wink:

Even if you dish out a number, doesn't mean I'll believe it. I will still have to countercheck with the NGO which I think you are a member of.
Then why don't you simply check with that "NGO", instead of asking me for my age and then "counterchecking" with them? :rolleyes:

Anyway, believe it or not, I'm not a member of any "NGO" or any other Sinkie/non-Sinkie governmental/religious or non-governmental/religious group/organization.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
believe it or not, I'm not a member of any "NGO" or any other Sinkie/non-Sinkie governmental/religious or non-governmental/religious group/organization.

Don't worry, I don't stoop to the level of your peers :smile: That includes incessant clone accusations and vague assertions that "the mods/admins know". I think you're more intelligent than that too. Why imitate their ways?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you're more intelligent than that too.
Couple of points:

1. I don't think I'm very intelligent.

2. Nor am I very knowledgeable, because it requires a very good memory, which I lack.

But I dare say that I'm wiser, in terms of true Christian philosophy.

And just in case you're not aware, intelligence, memory and wisdom are three different things:
Intelligence = Scientific, especially mathematical/reasoning, ability
Memory = the ability to remember things
Wisdom = religious beliefs and/or moral principles, influencing real-life behaviour/lifestyle

Why imitate their ways?
I'm only imitating some of their ways for as long as I can, in order to support them in counteracting the big bully - GoldenDragon (and his numerous clones).
Otherwise, GoldenDragon and his clones (and cronies and lackeys and their clones, including yourself :wink:) will totally dominate this forum; is that fair? :wink:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His last song, written by Namewee. Very poignant. This was a man who didn't want to go.

[video=youtube;rz94qYaVsyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz94qYaVsyQ[/video]

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
As dreams go, I could recall it in bits and pieces. But apparently Mr Kau was throwing tantrums as well as his photo albums. The last image I have of him before I woke up was he pouring lighter fluid over the albums and holding up his cocked Dunhill lighter. And a flash of a naked male lying sobbing on a bed beside him. Would some kind soul be able to help interpret the dream for me?:(

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my advice - avoid the gays in this forum.

Good advice which everyone on the forum should follow

By the way avoid ang siang hill too. There is one corner there very famous for jw5 types of activities. Cleaning aunties n uncles there should file for hazard pay with NEA as they have to clean up water bottles n condoms every morning

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His last song, written by Namewee. Very poignant. This was a man who didn't want to go.

[video=youtube;rz94qYaVsyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz94qYaVsyQ[/video]

This man no regrets liao
He's been there done that.
From the peak to rock bottom he's experienced it all.
I watched a program on his life....larger than life character.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good advice which everyone on the forum should follow

By the way avoid ang siang hill too. There is one corner there very famous for jw5 types of activities. Cleaning aunties n uncles there should file for hazard pay with NEA as they have to clean up water bottles n condoms every morning

bro, it is ann siang not ang siang. wonder if the faggots are still congregating there.