• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last night I had a dream I met the departed Kau Lin Fung.......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As dreams go, I could recall it in bits and pieces. But apparently Mr Kau was throwing tantrums as well as his photo albums. The last image I have of him before I woke up was he pouring lighter fluid over the albums and holding up his cocked Dunhill lighter. And a flash of a naked male lying sobbing on a bed beside him. Would some kind soul be able to help interpret the dream for me?:(

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
U2956P28DT20140218000727.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, were you that "naked male"? :confused: :p

Now I can recall more clearly. The naked male is of course you and your various disguises. The other male is......what's his name......He is somebody with some standing in this forum......Jeeezzz!...His moniker starts with F.......F.....what the fuck.....his name the sei hao hai Alamaking aka Stompiss always call out in inane threads started.......help me out here?......LOL.......LOL...........I give up......lol......lol

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I can recall more clearly. The naked male is of course you and your various disguises. The other male is......what's his name......He is somebody with some standing in this forum......Jeeezzz!...His moniker starts with F.......F.....what the fuck.....his name the sei hao hai Alamaking aka Stompiss always call out in inane threads started.......help me out here?......LOL.......LOL...........I give up......lol......lol

Give up your cheebye lah doggy and go and fuckoff.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
The naked male is of course you
May I ask, why were you dreaming about me? :p

The other male is......what's his name......He is somebody with some standing in this forum......Jeeezzz!...His moniker starts with F.......F.....what the fuck.....his name the sei hao hai Alamaking aka Stompiss always call out in inane threads started.......help me out here?......LOL.......LOL...........I give up......lol......lol
I thought the "other male" was "Kau Lin Fung"? :confused:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Kao
(His birth name is 葛元誠 (Gé Yuánchéng) and employed the moniker The Frog Prince (青蛙王子 Qīngwā Wángzi) for more than three decades)

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As dreams go, I could recall it in bits and pieces. But apparently Mr Kau was throwing tantrums as well as his photo albums. The last image I have of him before I woke up was he pouring lighter fluid over the albums and holding up his cocked Dunhill lighter. And a flash of a naked male lying sobbing on a bed beside him. Would some kind soul be able to help interpret the dream for me?:(

Looks like you were dreaming about bob sim

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Restore the 28 points you (and Hawkeye1819) zapped from me, and use your zeddy account to reply to my PM replies to your initial PM to me (from zeddy), and I might consider telling you my age. :wink:

I have no control over how other monikers treat you. And don't take the internet so seriously. Even if you dish out a number, doesn't mean I'll believe it. I will still have to countercheck with the NGO which I think you are a member of.