• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Last day of 2016 must scold to leave behind bad luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

in compassone there is this woman makeup like a moneky butt still ugly and aged should be la and don't know where to walk but keep staring big eyes karnasai jia sai hor la. people caome up from escalator she must go near and blur like sotong ball hahahaha. carry bag also don't know outside carry relax is wrong will kena rob off and in mall bring out purse carry also will kena rob off. lasat day still so blur and scared might as well stay home look at walls really jia sai lang. she so lucky to be scolded by me at last day of 2016 and inherit all bad luck from me hahahahahahahah she suayyyyyyyyy
siaooooooooooooooooooo 2017

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky Loong hum kar chan!!! Chee bye kia really useless as a Pee Am, na beh! Until today still unable to settle the 9 toy armor cars, what type of elite is this?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now PRC throw money to region which surrounds Sinkapoor, win liao loh! All the big business will leave Sinkieland one by one and eventually this benefit our neighbors and PRC, for the diplomatic blunder caused by the idiot Pinky Loong chee bye kia.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to back date scold those Lao hiao auntie that dressed like peacock and go bank hog queue with their cheebye haolian attitude..shake here shake there, stand also cannot stand firmly, arm have to rest on the bank counter. Worst is they glance left and right not to check for potential robbers but instead to check if people notice she is rich. Ask this ask that. Those lap cheebyes have a lot of money so the officer will smile smile with them even people are waiting for their queue number.
Hope they get robbed on their way home. :oIo:

Also they are likely a regular rws mbs and leisure world ship goers . If not robbed make them lose all their money to me :biggrin:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to back date scold those Lao hiao auntie that dressed like peacock and go bank hog queue with their cheebye haolian attitude..shake here shake there, stand also cannot stand firmly, arm have to rest on the bank counter. Worst is they glance left and right not to check for potential robbers but instead to check if people notice she is rich. Ask this ask that. Those lap cheebyes have a lot of money so the officer will smile smile with them even people are waiting for their queue number.
Hope they get robbed on their way home. :oIo:

Also they are likely a regular rws mbs and leisure world ship goers . If not robbed make them lose all their money to me :biggrin:

To be more precise , their cheebye arm is 1 arm resting on their cheebye ear area. And they are in the premium queue.