• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last chance for YSL...

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramseth, no more postings about what u eat for breakfast already?

Why you keep calling me Ramseth? If you don't like me, just leave me alone. I don't know who you are and what's between you and Ramseth. I'm not your Ramseth, please ignore me OK? :mad:

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep calling me Ramseth? If you don't like me, just leave me alone. I don't know who you are and what's between you and Ramseth. I'm not your Ramseth, please ignore me OK? :mad:

ramseth, ops ireneyeoh,

not happy FO lah. :oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fair comment on GMS. Frankly by now, I have no more bullets left to defend YSL. He's not like some of us, just helping behind the scenes and sometimes fooling around. He's been a candidate and now an MP. He never took my advice seriously. DON'T GET CAUGHT.

I agree with u on this. I have been bombed alot abt this matter and I m tired out.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point.

I'm very disappointed with the conduct and character of YSL. I live in Hougang, but luckily the Aljunied GRC part of Hougang. I hope WP sort this out. It's big news now in Hougang SMC and Aljunied GRC. If WP doesn't sort this out properly, surely it's going to affect the next election, especially women's votes.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fair comment on GMS. Frankly by now, I have no more bullets left to defend YSL. He's not like some of us, just helping behind the scenes and sometimes fooling around. He's been a candidate and now an MP. He never took my advice seriously. DON'T GET CAUGHT.

You're not the only one staring at a blank cartridge.

To your credit, your position, even as at now, is not much different from where you first started off. With news of more ex-flings admitting to having affairs with YSL, some of your comrades have already begun to turn their guns on YSL, to the extent of "hijacking" GMS' cause and adopting GMS' "advice" as if it was their own.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As much as I dislike WP's high-handedness during last GE2011 and knowing YSL is such an idiot liability, I will have to give the right advice for the good of the whole opposition. Personal feeling aside, what matters most is to preserve the momentum opposition movement as a whole has gained from GE2011.

But just too bad, people are blinded by their blind loyalty and ignorance. So be it.

Goh Meng Seng

On the contrary, I'm beginning to admire GMS for "chasing YSL down the alley". Basically, GMS started off with a set of principles, and he stuck to his guns despite overwhelming unpopularity. He is not afraid of being disliked, and it seems that he cares more for basic morality than his personal popularity.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is very obvious that gms is very bitter towards wp and ltk becos the latter chose to sack gms but groom ysl instead to take over his hougang smc.

Not easy to groom GMS to contest in Hougang for one strong reason - he is not Teochew nan.:p

jw5

Loyal
On the contrary, I'm beginning to admire GMS for "chasing YSL down the alley". Basically, GMS started off with a set of principles, and he stuck to his guns despite overwhelming unpopularity. He is not afraid of being disliked, and it seems that he cares more for basic morality than his personal popularity.

Would u change your mind if he does this until 2015 and then suddenly toes the opposition line and starts criticising only pap again, in preparation for the next GE?
That is what I believe he would do.
And to think that someone supposedly as sharp as you would think that he started off with a set of principles. It's nothing to do with him caring for basic morality.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I dislike WP's high-handedness during last GE2011 and knowing YSL is such an idiot liability, I will have to give the right advice for the good of the whole opposition. Personal feeling aside, what matters most is to preserve the momentum opposition movement as a whole has gained from GE2011.
Goh Meng Seng

The highlighted word used sound too strong for taste - for political observer with "good intention". You hate them so much?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

But just too bad, people are blinded by their blind loyalty and ignorance. So be it.

Goh Meng Seng

I predict that in the next GE, u will be an independent candidate in a 3 corner fight.
As for Yaw, I couldn't give a damn what happens to him.
He has always struck me as a bumbler.
But that's still better than being malicious.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict that in the next GE, u will be an independent candidate in a 3 corner fight.
As for Yaw, I couldn't give a damn what happens to him.
He has always struck me as a bumbler.
But that's still better than being malicious.

wow gms if stand in 3 corner fight as independent candidate, most likely will lose deposit.

tan kin lian should egg him on. buddy buddy lose deposit sama sama.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pot calling the kettle black, yah:confused::smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subjective applications of principles and morality, imo. Wearing white underwear, but soiled.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk about bullets when you didn't even bring the gun. Oops......we forgot:eek:..........you can even kill with your bare hands:wink:.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw's Last Stand....

YSL will have his last chance to redeem himself, if he can stand up and challenge the PAP Third World Government next Tuesday, 14/2 (His Valentines Day) on the debate on SCDF & CNB. He should ask the following questions which have been burning in the hearts and minds of every First World Singaporean since the rumours broke out 3 weeks ago :

1. How can the government allow such lewd sex-addicts to lead the Civil Service ?

2. How can these top civil servants, the cream of this country and party, succumb so easily to sex and women ? If they can't keep their dicks tightly zipped up, how can they lead and set good examples ?

3. Is obscenity, lewdness, indecent behaviour prevalent among the top civil servants as widely rumoured ?

4. Do these top civil servants leak any top secrets when they sleep around ?

5. How much taxpayers' money are wasted on these lewds' salaries so that they can abuse the taxpayers' money to screw around ?

6. How much taxpayers' money have they siphoned off and awarded to that woman's company for project tendered by the Town Council, sorry I mean, SCDF and CNB.

7. Were they ever blackmailed by the woman and anybody else to betray state secrets ?

8. Is there anything wrong in the government vetting and selection process ? How can the government allow these pair of feeble-minded losers leak into the leadership cream ?

9. Besides this IT woman, are they sleeping around with other women ? If so, how many and who are they ?

10. Are they also sleeping around with their fellow colleagues in the Civil Service ? If so, how many and who are they ? What kind of message are they conveying to the grassroot members of the Civil Service ? Are the civil servants feel demoralised, ashamed, disgusted by their bosses' immoral behaviour ?

11. What kind of message is the Government conveying to the nation by these pair of adulterers' behaviour ? Is the government support strong family value or is the government advocating adultery ?

12. Why is their fellow department heads in Police and SCDF remain so silent ? Are they trying to cover-up for them or simply for themselves ?

13. Why are these two cowards going into hiding refusing to face reporters and answer the questions of taxpayers who have been paying their salary ? AWOL ? No guts, is it ?

14. Are the taxpayers still paying their salary for simply not doing anything while they enjoy non-AWOL Leaves ?

15. How come they are so lousy and impotent, only sleep with one woman, unlike some MP ?

16. What does the Minister know, How much does the Minister know and When does the Minister know ?

17. The Government must answer all my questions since you always like to preach Accountability and Transparency and aspire to be a First World Government....And please don't give the people of Singapore a Third World answer like "No Comment".

Hopefully, YSL will stand up and fight for the right of every Singaporean at the next parliament sitting. Let's not get distracted by his small little minor private lives. After all we have much important issues to pursue, especially that of SCDF and CNB....And with YSL's vast and personal rich experience, he would rise up to the challenge and fulfill everyone expectaction.

Let pay more attention to YSL's Parliament Stand and not his One Night Stand.....

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did the Party know and When did they first know it....

[video=youtube;COYZScMEnhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COYZScMEnhs[/video]