• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last chance for YSL...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am actually giving the best advice ever, unlike people like Alex Au, only come out to state the obvious.

What's wrong with you guys? You really want to see WP kena dragged by YSL into the m&d?

Goh Meng Seng

Frankly, it is not wrong to give advice. "Best" is a very subjective word to use, just like Chua Mui Hoong giving "advice" to Dr Chee not to act like psycopath or LKY think his "advice" is the best in the world. Politician are good in giving "advice" but are they always right? If your advice is not being heeded, than keeping silent is probably the best option. Have you ever considered a counsellor job? I am sure many death penalty comrades in prison need your advice which might prove rewarding even if it is just a mere whisper - they needed it most nearing their death. What about taking action like Alex, volunteered in HOME to help the needy foreign workers who were in trouble. I think he spend most of his time doing ground work more than using his PC and yes, man stream media always sought his advice - which he may not give at times knowing how biased our msm are.

k0s0ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually giving the best advice ever, unlike people like Alex Au, only come out to state the obvious.

What's wrong with you guys? You really want to see WP kena dragged by YSL into the m&d?

Goh Meng Seng

Alex is smart, smarter than you. He actually adds Pappies' cock-ups in his blog post ..such that, it cannot be used by pappies minions as tool to attack WP.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to save whatever little credibility left and save the party from the crisis.

He will have to come out and admit his sexual indiscretion, apologize to the voters and seek forgiveness. If not, he will drag WP with him into deeper shit once more evidence or women surface.

Goh Meng Seng

Who do you think you are to give him the last chance? Why are you so afraid WP will be dragged down by YSL? Why are you so concerned over WP's status? What's in your mind?
I have been reading all your posts and I am not sure what the fucks you are after. Tell us what's the fucking prolems you really have with WP.
If your reason is good enough...just one good reason and I will fuck all those mother fuckers who had offended you here or anywhere else!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both YSL and WP thought they could play poker with SPH and PAP. They have lost big time.

Goh Meng Seng

You lost all the fucking money selling your flat and your time thinking you can fool PAP with your HDB statistics and you don't even get a seat in parliament! You are better than YSL? Try harder or perhaps you are trying now!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that it is all coming out, it should be obvious GMS had the inside track all along. When he went for dinner at Blk 322, the reporters shouldn't have been so fixated with him. They should have looked carefully to see who he was eating with.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aurvandil said:
Now that it is all coming out, it should be obvious GMS had the inside track all along. When he went for dinner at Blk 322, the reporters shouldn't have been so fixated with him. They should have looked carefully to see who he was eating with.

Up to now, he has not confirmed or denied the names put by bros. Is he leaving innocent parties from being wronged?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to now, he has not confirmed or denied the names put by bros. Is he leaving innocent parties from being wronged?

If you look at the stories, there are many women involved. This would mean many people wearing green hats and out for payback.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

First, it were the husbands of the female members who had become hysterically worried and suspicious......Now......

Pity those husbands of his neighbours, especially those from PRC. They must be interrogating their wives like hell right now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gms may wish to do a paternity test on his offspring to confirm he's the father. otherwise, may explain why he's so consumed with angst and anxiety on the issue. watch for paternity tests in sg to shoot up.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why do you always give my game away?

When some people, who was used to be my friend and helping WP, expressed disbelief, I have told them not to be too certain that SPH has maligned him. Yes, I have extra information than most people have here and by the judgement of such information, it is highly likely that the whole thing will blow up eventually. Sad to say, unfortunately, it is going to be like Jack Neo II and all sound advice from me has been ignored.

It is not just about WP I am concerned about. It took twenty years for voters to regain confidence in opposition by giving some of us near or over 40% of votes since 1991. YSL is going to be the biggest liability to the opposition as a whole and destroy all that overnight. If he mismanage the whole thing, he will not only drag WP into the shit hole but the whole opposition into it. If people want a good reason on why I am interested in giving good advice to this idiot who cannot control his lower part of his body, this is it.

Whether we like it or not, WP may think they could differentiate themselves from the rest of opposition but the truth is, voters see opposition as one lump sum. That is the sad part of it.

Goh Meng Seng

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very disappointed with the conduct and character of YSL. I live in Hougang, but luckily the Aljunied GRC part of Hougang. I hope WP sort this out. It's big news now in Hougang SMC and Aljunied GRC. If WP doesn't sort this out properly, surely it's going to affect the next election, especially women's votes.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is very obvious that gms is very bitter towards wp and ltk becos the latter chose to sack gms but groom ysl instead to take over his hougang smc.

gms u r really a pap dog in disguise.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very disappointed with the conduct and character of YSL. I live in Hougang, but luckily the Aljunied GRC part of Hougang. I hope WP sort this out. It's big news now in Hougang SMC and Aljunied GRC. If WP doesn't sort this out properly, surely it's going to affect the next election, especially women's votes.

ramseth, no more postings about what u eat for breakfast already?