• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Larissa Riquelme Strips Naked 4 Paraguay - As Promised - N She Has Delivered ...

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the abalone????

2008_04_07-Abalone2.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
o thread kena dug up! ... :eek:

me juz saw her latest top naked fotos tis morning ...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no big deal lah.................she should keep her clothes on..............

now people know her body no big deal..................fake boobs................un-smooth ass............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no big deal lah.................she should keep her clothes on..............

now people know her body no big deal..................fake boobs................un-smooth ass............

Fake boobs are better than no boobs. I don't know I kinda think fake boobs are sexy love it. Most women should go for it.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fake boobs are better than no boobs. I don't know I kinda think fake boobs are sexy love it. Most women should go for it.

must see how fake also lah...................some so fake until the boobs like rocks..............

some put so much silicon in, the nipples pushed up so high................

bloody ridiculous !

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are strange. Why have milk on the rocks and not jelly with strawberry toppings?:biggrin: