• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Zoe:女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told some one kept her long time ago? Why the pilot so stupid like 2nd hand stuff?

Zoe got the patronage of one rich man so she became famous.

As for her acting...really no eyes see.

I simply cannot remember any of her roles.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen her not too long ago wearing a giant pair of sun glasses at the ntuc at orchid country club ...looks severely underweight and her maid was acting as her bodyguard ... Staring at anyone who walks pass her.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps it's just my personal taste, but I don't understand why people consider the likes of Zoe Tay, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie pretty. Basically not bad looking but all spoilt by an ugly thick-lipped big mouth. Not even suitable for blow job. Too big as the dick would be like teaspoon stirring in a teacup even if it's long enough to reach the throat. Anyway, they're too ugly to arouse any proper erection.

Uncle, I suggest you stick to Foyce Le. Forgot to take your medicine, is it ?:biggrin: You see Lao Zoe's face you also want to fantasize her giving you blowjob ??

foyce-lim-le-xuan-jack-neo-pictures-photos-10.jpg

Now look who's the expert at twisting other's words. Didn't I say I think her ugly?

What talking you, Uncle ?

I didn't even say if she is pretty or ugly. You're twisting my words this time.

i think you will vomit blood talking to queen:biggrin:

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe got the patronage of one rich man so she became famous.

As for her acting...really no eyes see.

I simply cannot remember any of her roles.

Hearsay she was slapped by the rich man's wife..not sure whether there was any truth in it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has Lao Zoe seen the mirror lately? By her admission of beauty being linked to ability to cook, she should be doing 5 course meals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay she was slapped by the rich man's wife..not sure whether there was any truth in it.

She went to club 21 boutique to shop....then ask the salesgirl to charge to Mr Ong....Mrs Christina Ong came over and slapped her.
When she first started out in TV she like to flirt with all her male co stars....Edmund Chen (pre Cynthia) also got into trouble with her.