• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Hero Donnie Coming To Take Free Selfies With Sinkies At Vivo 7pm 12 Jan 2023!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1673358462203.png

Hong Kong actor Donnie Yen will be having a meet-and-greet session in VivoCity on January 12, 2023 to promote his new movie "Sakra".

It is a non-ticketed event -- which means you can attend without paying for it.

The action flick is based on wuxia novel "Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils" by Louis Cha.

Prior to the session, Yen will be speaking to the media at a closed-door press conference.

The 59-year-old's last public appearance in Singapore was in 2019, when he was promoting "Ip Man 4: The Finale".

Sakra meet and greet details
Date: Jan. 12, 2023

Time: 7pm

Venue: VivoCity Level 1, East Court

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/donnie-yen-singapore-vivocity-sakra/

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I find that Donnie Yen should do a reprise of the One Arm Swordsman! This will attract a lot of audience including the older crowd who had watched the late 王易's version...
I don't find this Sakra movie that exciting, nothing really special about the fighting..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I find that Donnie Yen should do a reprise of the One Arm Swordsman! This will attract a lot of audience including the older crowd who had watched the late 王易's version...
I don't find this Sakra movie that exciting, nothing really special about the fighting..

He should act as another Wing Chun master, 梁赞 (佛山赞先生). He's the grandmaster of Ip Man.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah! Who wants to have a affair with this stinky and bitchy mouth Pan, Donnie's wife is so much prettier than Pan, other than Jackie, this guy is 饥不择食 sure wants her.