• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Chio Sharon Au Starts from Zero again! Samsters Got Pray for Her?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharon Au “Starting From Zero Again” After Paris Home Was Burgled, Her 2nd Break-In Since She Moved To The City​

Sharon Au “Starting From Zero Again” After Paris Home Was Burgled, Her 2nd Break-In Since She Moved To The City

BY

ILSA CHAN

Published May 12, 2022
Updated May 12, 2022
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
On April 30, Sharon Au came home to a rude shock: her Paris apartment has been broken into.
The 46-year-old, who has been based in the city since 2018, took to Instagram to share about the break-in yesterday (Mar 11).

ADVERTISEMENT​

“My apartment was broken into 11 days ago. 30 April 2022. They took everything I love. I have nothing now,” she wrote, adding that she is “starting from zero. Again.”
sharon_au_apartment.jpg

Sharon in her apartment
While Sharon did not mention how the break-in happened, she said she was so shaken that it “took [her] 11 days to pen this note, without crying”.
Her cat Rudon, who was alone in the apartment, witnessed everything and is traumatised by the invasion too.

ADVERTISEMENT​

“Even the slightest sound startles him now,” she said.
Though she is left with "nothing" now, she takes comfort that the burglars did not take “the love of her life” and “the one thing that money cannot buy”: Rudon.
“I thank God that he is safe, unhurt, and did not run away. He waited for me to come home,” she said.

Sharon's celeb pals immediately left her messages of comfort and offers of help.
“Oh no. Stay strong and let me know if there’s anything I can help,” wrote Ivy Lee, while Romeo Tan said: “Hugs Sharon. Thank god u r safe (sic).”

ADVERTISEMENT​

sharon_au_2.jpg

Keep calm and carry on
This is not the first time Sharon’s home has been broken into in Paris.
When she first moved to the city in 2018, the Airbnb she rented was broken into when she was out. Her backpack and laptop were stolen.
Then, she said she was very calm about the incident but has learnt to heighten her sense of alertness and urgency in Paris.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the hell is she still relevant? When’s the last time she acted ? Was it when Jesus made wine from water?

The miracle is told of in John 2:1-11. Jesus, his mother, and his disciples attend a wedding in the village of Cana. When the wine runs out at the feast, Jesus turns water into wine, thus demonstrating his divinity to his disciples.

jw5

Loyal
Why the hell is she still relevant? When’s the last time she acted ? Was it when Jesus made wine from water?

The miracle is told of in John 2:1-11. Jesus, his mother, and his disciples attend a wedding in the village of Cana. When the wine runs out at the feast, Jesus turns water into wine, thus demonstrating his divinity to his disciples.

She should write a book. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now My uncle has leeson to believe that she is following gansiokbin foot step :cool:
For her is open door to invite burglar while gansiokbin never wear bra to invite bangla.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should try to have a relationship with a black Muslim Frenchie. Someone from the streets, streetsmart, daring and a risk-taker. :sneaky:

By the way, she's no longer taking care of her mother?

sharonau-mum_IG.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was sacked by her current employer. She should come back to Singapore to request Temasek to sack CECA so that she can have a job there

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know she was sacked? What did she do to get herself sacked? She seduced her boss unsuccessfully?
Now My uncle has leeson to believe that she is following gansiokbin foot step :cool:
For her is open door to invite burglar while gansiokbin never wear bra to invite bangla.

She was sacked by her current employer. She should come back to Singapore to request Temasek to sack CECA so that she can have a job there
Gansiokbin also got sacked for Seducing boss unsuccessfullee :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apartment was broken into 11 days ago. 30 April 2022. They took everything I love. I have nothing now,” she wrote, adding that she is “starting from zero. Again.”
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN just losing home furniture's accessories electrical items or even some cash and belongings have to start from Kosong? How much all these worth onlee? KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sharon Au “Starting From Zero Again” After Paris Home Was Burgled, Her 2nd Break-In Since She Moved To The City​

Sharon Au “Starting From Zero Again” After Paris Home Was Burgled, Her 2nd Break-In Since She Moved To The City

BY

ILSA CHAN

Published May 12, 2022
Updated May 12, 2022
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
On April 30, Sharon Au came home to a rude shock: her Paris apartment has been broken into.
The 46-year-old, who has been based in the city since 2018, took to Instagram to share about the break-in yesterday (Mar 11).

ADVERTISEMENT​

“My apartment was broken into 11 days ago. 30 April 2022. They took everything I love. I have nothing now,” she wrote, adding that she is “starting from zero. Again.”
sharon_au_apartment.jpg

Sharon in her apartment
While Sharon did not mention how the break-in happened, she said she was so shaken that it “took [her] 11 days to pen this note, without crying”.
Her cat Rudon, who was alone in the apartment, witnessed everything and is traumatised by the invasion too.

ADVERTISEMENT​

“Even the slightest sound startles him now,” she said.
Though she is left with "nothing" now, she takes comfort that the burglars did not take “the love of her life” and “the one thing that money cannot buy”: Rudon.
“I thank God that he is safe, unhurt, and did not run away. He waited for me to come home,” she said.

Sharon's celeb pals immediately left her messages of comfort and offers of help.
“Oh no. Stay strong and let me know if there’s anything I can help,” wrote Ivy Lee, while Romeo Tan said: “Hugs Sharon. Thank god u r safe (sic).”

ADVERTISEMENT​

sharon_au_2.jpg

Keep calm and carry on
This is not the first time Sharon’s home has been broken into in Paris.
When she first moved to the city in 2018, the Airbnb she rented was broken into when she was out. Her backpack and laptop were stolen.
Then, she said she was very calm about the incident but has learnt to heighten her sense of alertness and urgency in Paris.

Sharon is still thinking of Paris of the 19th century or at least during the 1960s. The Paris of today is overrun with illegal migrants from Africa and the middle east, most of whom are taught that robbery and raping is acceptable in their culture or religion.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you guys so mean to her? She’s a bit irritating but she’s nothing close to the disgusting flat chested girl who keep showing herself at Maldives

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin also got sacked for Seducing boss unsuccessfullee :eek:
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant keep repeating and spamming lies of me sacked for seducing boss when I said clearly many times I was sacked for shouting at stupid boss LJ Mccully - until the whole office can hear - for endorsing and protecting office bully KT Latha doing sexual harassment of me a virgin as slut. Why are you so hell bent to attack me? Because you are Jeremy Quek.

View attachment 146072