• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Chio Amy Yip Making Cum Back to Acting!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amy Yip has no qualms returning to acting​

c8a358cdb77f3f84a97129701970bc8f

24 Aug – Amy Yip, '80s screen siren, recently surprised many by making an appearance at the Hong Kong Film Production and Distribution Association's 44th Anniversary Gala Dinner.

As reported on Mingpao, the "Magnificent Scoundrels" actress, who is now in her late '50s, still maintained her figure, despite having been absent from the entertainment industry for a long time.
"I do a lot of exercises. Sit-ups, running. Now I weigh 90 pounds and my waist is 21 inches. I can still wear my old clothes," she said.

The actress was most known for her sexy performances in the '80s and '90s

The actress was most known for her sexy performances in the '80s and '90s

Asked why she attended the event after so long, Amy said that she was invited by Raymond Wong.
"I've been away for 30 years since I got married. But it didn't bore me. I love doing sports and cooking. Life has been happy," she said.
Amy stated that she began to reunite with friends again after her husband died four years ago, including Philip Chan, John Shum, and Michael Hui.
"They encouraged me to come out and be more social. It felt like returning to the '90s," she added.
Asked if she would return to making movies, Amy stated that she won't resist if there is any offer, as long as it has a good script.
"But it's a pressure to come back. There are a lot of newcomers coming out in large numbers," she said, though added that she would not want to do sexy performances like in the past.

Amy made an appearance in front of the media after so long

Amy made an appearance in front of the media after so long

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
times must be really bad. This is like a mamasan who's twice past her sell by date but desperately trying to resurrect her old clients' dicks

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
times must be really bad. This is like a mamasan who's twice past her sell by date but desperately trying to resurrect her old clients' dicks

These days many lao kok koks and lao chio re-emerging because the ageing and undead boomers remember the good ole times when entertainers perform without special effects, and chiobus are natural.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days many lao kok koks and lao chio re-emerging because the ageing and undead boomers remember the good ole times when entertainers perform without special effects, and chiobus are natural.
no lah, they see their younger colleagues come here to scoop money, they also think they can follow suit. It's true Sg is the mecca of materialism

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not retiring well.. .
Nowadays with prc actress, there's nothing much to see. All look alike.