• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao cheebye Zoe Tay gets a wax figurine as old as her.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think the night guard surely have pumped her wax figure until don't have genitalia also become have KNN
Night shift security guard Uncle during his night rounds , he can PCC and release his cum on Lau Zoe's wax face.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's that face that ah pek kia dream of rape her in the movie...
I think you're probably right. Maybe there's a demand for Zoe Tay's sex dolls. Someone creative can even do a good business making sex dolls of local MILF actresses. Who knows maybe a sex doll of Ho Ching would probably have interested buyers too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Night shift security guard Uncle during his night rounds , he can PCC and release his cum on Lau Zoe's wax face.
With so many kind of perverted news not surprising anything could happen KNN my uncle think they will put inside the wax mouth also :geek: my uncle think maybe mgt also will anticipate so surely there will be cctv to protect the figures but they can find ways to hide it KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you're probably right. Maybe there's a demand for Zoe Tay's sex dolls. Someone creative can even do a good business making sex dolls of local MILF actresses. Who knows maybe a sex doll of Ho Ching would probably have interested buyers too.
Ho Ching doll will be used for voodoo or dog training. Aim for the cheebye, needle in or dog bite. I will stick a piece of bacon on her landing strip.