• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao CB Zoe Tay Won Best Actress!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprise Best Actress Winner Zoe Tay: “You Saw My Stunned Face Or Not?”
And the Queen adds another trophy to her mantle

While she is stunned by her victory, she is, however, very proud of her performance as a snooty socialite who falls from grace in My Guardian Angels. “I knew that the other nominees had very outstanding performances too and I knew that my chances of winning were not high, but I was still confident in my performance. I do think it was really good,” she said.

Still, having won three times in the past four Star Awards, is there a part of her that feels paiseh about going on stage?

“No lah.. I didn’t feel paiseh. You won’t feel that way. I feel very happy… And the Awards were held at the airport, you know. An occasion like this will never come by again. I thought to myself, ‘Wah if I really win an award this year…' It’s really the icing on the cake.”

Now, which makes her more nervous? Waiting to find out about her sons’ PSLE results or waiting for the presenter to announce who wins Best Actress?

“(Laughs) To me, I approach such things calmly, said Zoe. For PSLE… If you don’t do well in your studies normally, you won’t be able to do well in your exams. And I know the abilities of my sons. I know who can do okay and that’s it… but you better don’t fail lah (laughs). As for Best Actress this year… [I wouldn’t say I was nervous] ’cos you know, I wasn’t even a dark horse. In fact, I wasn’t any kind of horse! I was actually very happy to just get nominated!”

So how would Zoe, who now has the most Best Actress wins in Star Awards history, describe her winning streak?

“The feeling is very shiok lor (laughs).”

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is finish... need new leader to inject new ideas and up entertainment industry.

Pinky is hopelessly hopeless. He is like a dead man has risen from his grave to do something then finished go back to his grave....

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang ! Every year must win awards and don't want to let go and let new or younger people take over.No eyes to see. No succession plan in the showbiz industry ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind doing Lau Zoe if I'm stuck on an isolated island together with her. She was on my PCC hit list during school days.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Kway Bu tonic is the best.... is she the SG version of Meryl Streep? Lol!

Jin Yin Ji Is The Big Winner At Star Awards 2021 With The Evergreen Artiste And Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste Awards

By TOH ZIYI
Published APRIL 19, 2021
Updated APRIL 19, 2021
2 SHARES
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS

1618803829822.png

Jin Yinji
And she had been happy to just dress up, “be able to go to the airport and see the young artistes win”.
Jin Yinji’s on a roll. Back in 2018, she won her very first award after more than three decades in showbiz. And it was a Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes award too, arguably the most competitive Star Awards category.

Now, three years on, the 74-year-old more than topped her previous achievement, with two shiny new awards to take home — her second Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes award, as well as her first Evergreen Artiste award.

One might even consider her the biggest winner of the night, with two individual awards to call her own. (Yes, both Dennis Chew and Marcus Chin also ascended the stage twice, but they did have to share the Best Radio Programme Award award among themselves and fellow 972 DJs Chen Biyu and Mark Lee.)

All photos cannot be reproduced without permission from 8days.sg.

1618803852154.png

1 of 5Jin jie was very excited... and for good reason
“How could something like this possibly happen to me? Winning two awards [in one night]. It’s really beyond my wildest imaginations. I’m really too grateful to everyone,” she shares in a phone call with 8days.sg after her Top 10 win.

“I didn't even think about getting the [Top 10] award, ‘cos there are 30 nominees this year after all. To me, just being able to come to the airport, all dressed up, to attend the ceremony and see the young artistes win was good enough,” she adds.

1618803842088.png

2 of 5Loved her speech, though
Earlier, in a group Zoom interview (‘cos COVID-19, remember?) after her Evergreen Artiste award win, she’d also revealed that she was trembling so much” she barely knew what she was saying during her speech.

I'm already bad with words, and even now, I don't really know what to say, I'm just really happy.” she gushed.

1618803860643.png

3 of 5A huge heart from the veteran actress
And Yinji’s elation at having won clearly shone through on stage, as she ran through a list of people to thank during her two speeches, from the adorable (her grandsons, her helpers, all the cameramen and staff members she’s worked with, and even the bus drivers), to the serious (her colleagues and bosses at Mediacorp).

1618803867646.png

4 of 5She's a (double) winner
“I'm happy to have received such an affirmation from the audience and the bosses at this age,” she later shared in her first post-win interview.

She then continued: ”The most important thing [for me] is to show my [two] grandsons the award, [and tell them] that Grandma's won. Before I left the house, my eldest grandson even congratulated me in advance, and told me that I must definitely win an award. I actually kept my previous award in [the study room], 'cos I didn't dare to take it out. And now, I can [finally] let them see the award.”

1618803878120.png

5 of 5We'd love to see a picture of Yinji with her three awards, once she's decided where to display them
But now that she has three awards, Yinji’s looking forward to finding a new place to display all three of them together, instead of keeping them in the study room.

“I definitely have to put them [all] on display this time, 'cos I have to repay everyone for their love, and prove that I can indeed do it! I have to be even more motivated, and act even better from now on,” she said.

Photos: Mediacorp/Photo Unit
Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...-winner-at-star-awards-2021-with-the-14649164

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacock has a lot of top management cocks to suck, and they want to be sucked at the same time.

In the whatsapp group chat with all the whores

Top management : need a b......
Zoe Tay : me me me me me!!! I will come over now!!!
Fann Wong : Slut..
Ruien : I'm on diet
Chen Liping : I'm on diet too
Kym Ng : semen is all protein lah, you 2 lack protein that's why so fat
Jayley Pang Woo : I'm still mourning, I'm a widow
Quan Yifong : I send my daughter over
Rebecca Lim : I'm retired.
Julie Tan : I got a few cocks queuing for my mouth now, later...
Pan Lingling : Disgusting toilet bowl
Eleanor Yuleegan : Mum, suck PRC more worth it
Ann : I long time never ... you want to eat my tua bao instead?
Jeanette Ow : I want to make cakes
Cynthia : My period is here today
Joanne Peh : I give other people a chance
Felicia : I purposely make myself ugly, can I leave the group?
Jin Yinji : I ALSO CAN!!!

Zoe Tay reach within 5 mins....
1618806578926.jpeg

you must give me best actress ok??? on?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zoe Tay was amazing when her character was raped in this Channel 8 drama. :thumbsup:

It definitely propelled her to greater things in the local showbiz scene.