• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lai harlo MM Lee Kuan Yew, are u a public servant or public towkay (boss)?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::p

DUN BE AFRAID TO ANSWER DIRECTLY RATHER THAN SAY I DUNNO OR I DUN CARE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY I AM AFRAID TO BE TRICKED OR TRAPPED.

Mandarin is a 300 year old dialect.(TRUE / FALSE)

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

I rather stick to one thread than to jump around in two threads dealing with the same topic, if u don't mind.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::p

DUN BE AFRAID TO ANSWER DIRECTLY RATHER THAN SAY I DUNNO OR I DUN CARE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY I AM AFRAID TO BE TRICKED OR TRAPPED.

Mandarin is a 300 year old dialect.(TRUE / FALSE)

Dialects LIKE HOKKIEN, HAKKA AND CANTONESE which sounded LIKE and WERE descended from middle chinese are much older THAN MANDARIN. (TRUE / FALSE)

In future, CHAR JIG KAR promiseS not to swallow AND promote any pap policy without looking at facts. (YES/NO)

Your menstruating cheebye mouth damn smelly!......lol..lol SAFGU guard dog who claims to be a Guardsman......lol....lol

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky.jpg

"You all nnkc don't anyhow say hor, later I go back send my lawyers' letters to all of your house then you all know ah. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather stick to one thread than to jump around in two threads dealing with the same topic, if u don't mind.

poor char jig kar, i amd so sorry i nelgected the fact that you are not intelligent enuff to chew gum and wlak at the same time. pls forgive uncle for being insensitive and putting stress on you

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor char jig kar, i amd so sorry i nelgected the fact that you are not intelligent enuff to chew gum and wlak at the same time. pls forgive uncle for being insensitive and putting stress on you

When you open your cheebye mouth, my cock stand!....lol...lol..little clitoris for a dick!...lol