• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lady Gets Run Over by Her Own Car at an Intersection

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suv still on drive (d) mode. driver did not put vehicle on parking (p) mode before releasing brake pedal and getting out. at d mode vehicle will coast when either brake or gas pedal is not pressed. basic rules of auto transmission.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suv still on drive (d) mode. driver did not put vehicle on parking (p) mode before releasing brake pedal and getting out. at d mode vehicle will coast when either brake or gas pedal is not pressed. basic rules of auto transmission.
hanor, she should've drove a manual requiring more joy-stick play instead of a "creeping" auto :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, she should've drove a manual requiring more joy-stick play instead of a "creeping" auto :cool:
most americans cannot drive stick shift these days. women get wet when they constantly need to grab a hard on. more creepish and dangerous.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most americans cannot drive stick shift these days. women get wet when they constantly need to grab a hard on. more creepish and dangerous.
same for most sinkies nowsadays - they are deprived of manual free-play and more 2-footed footsies :p

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most stupid design is why auto car will move on its own when u not depress the brake.
my uncle say some manual drive car if you release the clutch slowly and never step the accelerator at all from engine start it can move forever if you never step the brake.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say some manual drive car if you release the clutch slowly and never step the accelerator at all from engine start it can move forever if you never step the brake.

have. 2 decades ago, when i was learning to drive as a private student , i use this method to boost confidence in circuit driving.
My instructor nearly fell asleep. this was my first driving lesson.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you concerned about her car? How is it connected to you?

Normally when a car runs over someone...something has to give.

The lady seems ok after that...so my inference is the car's under carriage gave in.