• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lady entrepreneur with a mclaren

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
“So this beautiful lady bought number plate FF9 for RM909,999??” someone posted.

Wong, 35, however, explained that she did not end up getting the number plate as she was outbid by RM2,000 after someone else pitched in RM911,999.

“People have been asking me why I made the bid for the number plate,” she said.

Car and driver: Wong with her McLaren sports car, with a number 9 plate. — Pic from her Instagram@lovedevon99
Car and driver: Wong with her McLaren sports car, with a number 9 plate. — Pic from her Instagram@lovedevon99

The FF9 number plate, she said, was significant to her as a way to remember her beloved pet Fei Fei, which died three years ago.

STARPICKS

Take night photos like never before with the Huawei P60 Pro’s unique low-light telephoto camera

“It represents cherished memories and the bond that I shared with my dog Fei Fei,” she said yesterday.

Furthermore, she said she had two cars – a McLaren 720S and a Mercedes – with “9” on the number plate as well.

Wong, who is in the retail and beauty line, said Fei Fei had been a faithful companion to her.

“When I came home from work or when I was going through difficult times, Fei Fei was always there to greet me,” she said.

Though she did not manage to get the FF9 number plate, Wong said she was not sad about it.

She said she would continue to use her platform to raise awareness on mental health, something she felt strongly about.

“I came from a single parent home, a close-knit family that faced financial struggles. This early experience instilled in me the value of perseverance, hard work and resourcefulness.”

Her company recently embarked on a corporate social responsibility (CSR) programme called “Peace of Mind” aimed at supporting mental health awareness and relaxation techniques.

The special “FF” number plate series was launched to mark the 77th anniversary of the Road Transport Department (JPJ). The online bidding ended on May 19.

Transport Minister Anthony Loke said on Monday that the special “FF” number plate series had raked in a record revenue of RM34,296,327.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, so I see you are stalking her. Abang, got lobang don't forget to share, hokay?:biggrin:
Its in the article. Her instagram is @lovedevon99. She came from single parent family so father probably abandoned them maybe. So i doubt if she like or trust men. If she got a dog, no room for men.