• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kumar: 'I wasn't sure how I'll be accepted, but now I really want people to know'

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shkumar.jpg

AFTER keeping everyone guessing for years, Kumar has finally come out of the closet.

In his new coffee table book, which was launched yesterday at 3-Monkeys Cafe and attended by Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, the local comedian admitted that he was gay.

When asked why he took so long to come out, the 43-year-old told The New Paper that he wasn't sure he would be accepted, but felt people would only start to take him seriously at the age of 40.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZ8wwsLrE9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shkumar1.jpg

shkumar2.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the Kumar show... Tough to be a local comedian, earn some $$$ but need to endure sinkies labeling & finger pointing.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
attended by Vivian Balakrishnan? Eh... wasn't he the dude that complained about Vincent Wijeysinghe being gay in the last GE??

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im surprise that Kumar actually thinks that people dun know just because he refuse to admit it.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, I would never have guess...

You don't say...

Never in a million years would I have suspect...

But, but, but...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kumar is gay ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the most shocking revelation of the decade......................!!!!!!!

who would have thought of that ?????!!!!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kumar is gay? oh yeah sure, like it was hard to guess all along that he was one. So when's VB's turn to come out of the closet?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his new coffee table book, which was launched yesterday at 3-Monkeys Cafe and attended by Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, the local comedian admitted that he was gay

5a31e7db9ef14111e4.jpg

Kumar sure loves being spanked...

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We knew he was a faggot from the day he cross dressed and talked like one. I'm actually amused that TNP used him in a desperate attempt to boost their newspaper sales and readership. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the only surprising part to this news is he actually thought he needed to announce it