• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kukubird59

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother chee bye.
Go and look at all your previous posts. They are nothing but complaints about the same person over and over again. Is that the best you could contribute here?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kuku is the perennial stalker of papsmearer....
Recently also got into troll fight with GD.....
Must be another small gas vindictive aqua loser like jw5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rusty : Kuku is really kuku
Narong : Yes, a small ai ghost kuku
GD : I agree he is kuku

You 3 sound so PAP. Such synchronised corroboration is first class, often practised by those scums in white.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rusty : Kuku is really kuku
Narong : Yes, a small ai ghost kuku
GD : I agree he is kuku

You 3 sound so PAP. Such synchronised corroboration is first class, often practised by those scums in white.

People will agree with you only if they already agree with you.
You do not change people's minds. - Frank Zappa

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother chee bye.
Go and look at all your previous posts. They are nothing but complaints about the same person over and over again. Is that the best you could contribute here?

His real problem is reading comprehension. If you talk to him in the forum, be prepared to have your words distorted, misinterpreted, mangled in the worst possible fashion.

He is a total waste of bandwidth

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on, I fucked him already...why want to instigate some more?
12 yr old izit?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like me, use the ignore post function. Just like all the problems singapore has, if you ignore it, it does not go away. It is still out there, but at least it wont bother you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like me, use the ignore post function. Just like all the problems singapore has, if you ignore it, it does not go away. It is still out there, but at least it wont bother you!

You were not always like that to use the ignore post button. I recall you did have a flame war with erotica69 before that lasted till wee hours of the night and you saying then that you need to sleep and would continue the next day.