• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KTVs have reopened

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is excellent news thank you to all the KTV operators for showing resilience and perseverance and to the girls for showing their pussies.

1642736499390.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle's new normal is to shn and pull down mask to nose level and standing by to pull up upon seeing a kaypoh ji :biggrin:

You can repel those kaypohs by digging (or pretending to dig) your nose. Then admire your peesai in front of them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can repel those kaypohs by digging (or pretending to dig) your nose. Then admire your peesai in front of them.
This is a good way but tiring. Once My uncle forgot to pull up and went towards a xmm to ask for direction to 1 block of flat the xmm walked away like kua tio gui and saying pull up your mask but never answer the main question :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good way but tiring. Once My uncle forgot to pull up and went towards a xmm to ask for direction to 1 block of flat the xmm walked away like kua tio gui and saying pull up your mask but never answer the main question :biggrin:
nabez, your unker bo-beh chow.
next time when asking, ai-siokan mai - must show some dorar notes with some lovey-derby affectionate honorleefics by ending sentence with bao-beh
:whistling:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it is a fucking stupid idea to open ktv and wear mask
KNN

Kan.Na.Sai, in the F/first place, it is a
F. Stoopig idea to go Ktv...kan.na.sai

Our ktv is F. Kan.na.sai

Just a bunch of lowlife scumbags ah.bengs singing worst than a toad
and action yayapaoaya drink until vomit.

puiii...cannot drink, dont drink lah
Kan.na.sai

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singing with a mask on is like fucking with a condom on. The kick just isn't there when you cannot feel the exchange of bodily fluid.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

KNN Go ktv is to dig pussy.
KNN dig nose, can dig at home.

kan.na.sai

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We've been keeping this illegal KTV under surveillance for a while now. We're hoping to gather enough evidence to nab the big bosses behind this vice activity instead of catching a few low level goons. Some stupid reporter had to go jeopardize our operations just to score points at work.