• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KS Sinkie Pays $1.068M For High Floor HDB Flat At Clementi Towers! Good Deal Even If Lease Is 50 Years!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd rather invest $1M at 2% returns per year, which is a safe return that one can get from government bonds or statutory board bonds. The 20,000 bond income can then be used to rent a whole unit. But the drawback of this is that you have to deal with landlords, sign shitty contracts with property agents, etc.
My god if 2% is all youre making might as well buy bitcoin. Any return that cant dven beat gst is just a stupid waste of resources

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 million for a HDB flat? I think he has gone MAD!

This proves that all I.T professionals are CUNTS.

I.T professionals are CUNTS- agree 101%.
The same cunts responsible for the biggest con of all time -the millennium (year 2000 ) bug .They " created" the so called problem and held companies to ransom for "fixing" it when actually it was never a problem to begin with.
I remember the IT arse holes making all sort of demands or they will down tools and they were aided by another type of cunts-- the auditors who collaborated with them to design all sorts of passwords/"safety" features to even lock management out of the IT systems!
Its also no coincidence that most are from a particular race/country and that there are so many of them here (East Coast/Punggol) that we are and will pay a heavy price for letting these crooks in

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i say all I.T professionals are CUNTS, i am not kidding or exaggerating.

Every fucking I.T professional i know is a self-conceited condescending know-it-all scumbag who tries to cover their miserable social skills with their whammy I.T knowledge. But as we all know, it's not about what u say, but how u say it. Things get marginally better with the senior level or C-suite assholes, but in general, they are TERRIBLE with people.

And if u think they are brainy, NO OH NO! They very often fail to look at the big picture. Extremely poor decision makers in the larger scale. Excellent for operation and technical procedures but ultimately they are still fucked up!