• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

krafty langar into 6yo girl ... and then shouts at her to get up!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi driver hits little girl
Lianhe Wanbao - 2 hrs 15 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mdm Lin accuses the taxi driver of shouting and not apologising to her daughter for reversing his car into her. ( Pic / File)</cite>
A woman is accusing a taxi driver of reversing his taxi into her 6-year-old daughter.

After he hit her, the taxi driver feigned ignorance, refused to apologise and did not offer to send her to the hospital. He even challenged the girl to walk to see whether she was hurt.

The incident occurred two days ago at 6pm at Blk 663, Pasir Ris Drive 3, in front of a rubbish chute.

The woman – Mdm Lin – said she was taking her daughter for a stroll downstairs when a taxi suddenly reversed from its parking lot. The taxi hit both her and her daughter.

Mdm Lin recounted: "I didn't notice what had happened at first until my daughter started wailing. I turned and saw that the taxi had hit my child, so I shrieked and used my hand to hit the taxi's hood so he would stop."

She said that her daughter was crying badly but the taxi driver did not step out of the car to see what had happened. He remained inside and feigned ignorance. She had no choice but to approach the driver and ask him to step out.

"He shouted at my daughter, asking her to stand to see whether she was really hurt. He didn't leave his license plate number nor contact details. It's outrageous."

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 12 August 2011.