• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Korea] - S'porean woman, 24, in Seoul gets MMA punched by stranger, passerby had to pull assailant off, saving her life

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
New-Project-14.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/sporean-punched-south-korea/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She got show him her powderful red passport that guarantees protection ?

You can also get that amazing power at the low, low price of $80. :biggrin:

Too many stupid (usually young) women have been brainwashed by kdramas on Netflix, they constantly fantasize about meeting their yandao oppa and have a romantic relationship in South Korea. :roflmao:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
"All dressed in black during winter..." maybe an unrequited love she is not mentioning or she was looking at her phone while crossing the road thus irritating the locals...like the pregnant woman taking pics of people who did not offer her seat in the MRT, I find sg women nowadays really best to keep an arm's length from them as they can tell a half tale without remorse and without consideration to others while being demanding and entitled at the same time

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kena punched around four or five times and only had a small scratch and bruising? The assailant is useless, and this again proves that millennials are truly gu niang.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korea is not very much different from SG in terms of having coolie genes. Many are low SES in their thought life and upbringing. You can trace their cultural influences and inflections to the fukiens, who are coolies and fucking foul mouthed. Look at the food they eat and the way they present it - rough hewn and uncouth. Even the Korean swear word “shibal” sounds very much like my favourite word

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Korea is not very much different from SG in terms of having coolie genes. Many are low SES in their thought life and upbringing. You can trace their cultural influences and inflections to the fukiens, who are coolies and fucking foul mouthed. Look at the food they eat and the way they present it - rough hewn and uncouth. Even the Korean swear word “shibal” sounds very much like my favourite word
Maybe she scolded CB, thinking that the Korean dun understand. That's why kena ... :o-o:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
She might be having a typical SPG kwailan CB Kiamhoot face, ao not surprising. And since she is undergrad there, she might have offended students over there.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find many South Koreans rather brusque i.e. blunt, impatient, curt and ungracious in both speech and mannerisms.