• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle is a BIGTIME LIAR! Beware!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can you stop posting the same old shit or I'll delete the whole lot.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job! Will Upz you soon! :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Thank you for upping me. Especially as Leongsam do not allow Bitcoin to pay. And I got enough of that. I should have bought
more BC when it was 40USD a while back.

And not need to shout kopisai a LIAR.

It is a known fact enshrined in granite that all PAP and their related doggies, wormies, cockroacies lie and lie and lie all the fucking time and at all times.

We all know that for a long time orledi.