• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopiuncle camera low Batt, anyone has the PAP rally pictures tonight?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone had a taste of the free charsiew fun and duck rice?

I am surprised the attendees didnt get canned foods....

If there's a video of that idiotic kee chiu doing his dumbass monkey dance it would be priceless!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was raining but the Singaporeans were not flinching. It was an inspiring site of true blue rugged Singaporeans who built this land.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was there leh.................nothing to do since kana laid off...................

they gave out mineral water, apple and curry puffs only.....................i tell them i never take dinner and they gave me prawn crackers..............:*:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was there leh.................nothing to do since kana laid off...................

they gave out mineral water, apple and curry puffs only.....................i tell them i never take dinner and they gave me prawn crackers..............:*:

managed to get any pictures of the rally?

how's the crowd and atmosphere?

newbieatpunggoleast

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's one just when the PAP MPs arrive.
image.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The speeches must be damned boring.

Ya, just like another news broadcaster chanting PAP mantra except on this round, it is live on the spot. Nothing new, same old boring PAP knows best mentality, economy will suffer, people will lose jobs, PAP is always there for you, PAP leaves no one behind, PAP have your interest at heart and other self-weaved feel good fantasy like golden era, swiss living....lalalalala...

By the way, the crowds is pathetic with a bunch of same old PoLumPar RC people mobilised from PA.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

this type of crowd is disciplined, clean, neat,tidy,steady and very civil. i like this type ....nice people and decent people.good supporters.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of crowd is disciplined, clean, neat,tidy,steady and very civil. i like this type ....nice people and decent people.good supporters.

A smaller crowd would be even more disciplined and controllable, even clapping and cheering in unison

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A smaller crowd would be even more disciplined and controllable, even clapping and cheering on unison

i think no need rallies anymore...just talk to the millions of supporters on tv will do....political rallies are getting tiresome and bored...an anachronism .
a hot tv debate is better...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A smaller crowd would be even more disciplined and controllable, even clapping and cheering on unison

You can go to the zoo get a troop of monkeys, who will blow the whistles on cue & clap on time, & a harem of seals to honk & clap their flippers...that is what the "whities" supporters look like.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can go to the zoo get a troop of monkeys, who will blow the whistles on cue & clap on time, & a harem of seals to honk & clap their flippers...that is what the "whities" supporters look like.

As long as it is supporters on order, does it matter whether it is men, monkeys, chimps or seals?