• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepted!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Boss Sam is black???
Ho Sun has gone black and nothing satisfies her unless whole arm go in.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Boss Sam is black???
Ho Sun has gone black and nothing satisfies her unless whole arm go in.

Use your head, bro, use your head...

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

moi wondering what serina had for lunch reh? :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

No Internet access, two visits a month for Changi inmates

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-access-two-visits-a-month-for-changi-inmates

Only 2 visits allowed a month, Serena Wee going to be chan there...

serina got curry puff to jiak or not?

currypuffs.gif

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last glimpse of Serina before she lost her freedom, hope she is not going to lose her beauty.

[video=youtube;P3-9GQlTJw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3-9GQlTJw4[/video]

jw5

Loyal

Last glimpse of Serina before she lost her freedom, hope she is not going to lose her beauty.

When she comes out, she will still be prettier than your wife or daughter. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

the worst part of jailing is smelling each other poo.omg...horrible.i cant even stand my poo smell

Not only poo, fart also. :biggrin: