• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee defends his wife's Raunchiness

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw that too. He now playing with technicalities.The word ordained can be anything in a new age church. He even can call himself Pope and no one can do anything.

Imagine lying about such thing.

Years ago, around 2002 I think, in the old forum, we had a weekend war words when members of Chc came into the forum n sparred with us when there was ballyhoo about her slutty dressing n her pastor status.

I distinctly remember going into their website n check that woman's position in the church. Then the church website puts her as Senior Reverend, just a rung below kong. Then the senior reverend cum cofounder disappeared, never to be found again.

kelingkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
for them, charity begins abroad where lots of recognitions can be achieved.is their charity as prominent back home?:confused:

cheebai kia old fart chao ah kua

what the fuck you noe about charity!

whacking your father silly and calling your mother laucheebye and at the same demanding pocket money from them is charity to you hor!

Uncle2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my favourite MTV. Wholesome, Christian values. Young (or not so young) Asian girl marries an African American. She works hard for the family but he goes sleeping around.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

R

redlightmeansgo

>>“China Wine” is a music video about a girl who has to take up an extra job at a nightclub to make ends meet for her family.<<

Make ends meet for her family? After viewing the video, i find it very hard to understand his explanation...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ya3Hqu_-cg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ya3Hqu_-cg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Twins separated at birth?

Attachments

• marilyn_manson_party.jpg
    marilyn_manson_party.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 111

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw that too. He now playing with technicalities.The word ordained can be anything in a new age church. He even can call himself Pope and no one can do anything.

Imagine lying about such thing.

Simply put, a true Christian pastor will never allow a wife to put up lewd acts in public. He even sanctioned her public displays!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I'm not into Western pop. But if you disregard the fact that she is an Asian or that she is a Pastor's wife. Okay, go a step further and disregard her horse face.

Now what is the difference between Sun Horse and Lady Gaga ? You can't really say the Horse cannot sing or dance, right ?

dieudefeu

So to the religious and conservatives who have used nasty, derogatory and expletive terms to describe Sun, my parting shot are the words of Jesus Christ from Matthew 21:31, “I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.”

How ironic for him to use the examples of tax collectors and prostitutes to defend himself and his wife :rolleyes:

The thing he failed to understand though, truly unfortunate for someone in his position, is that tax collectors and prostitutes don't automatically enter heaven but only do so if they are REPENTANT! :oIo: Another passage taken out of context...quoting from the bible without understanding is truly the devil's work :mad:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I admire people like Sun Ho who is able to break free from the conventional ways of thinking imposed by the society and pursues her interest to the fullest. Another Singaporean whom I share a similar admiration is none other than Annabel Chong. They really 'dare to be different'.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I admire people like Sun Ho who is able to break free from the conventional ways of thinking imposed by the society and pursues her interest to the fullest. Another Singaporean whom I share a similar admiration is none other than Annabel Chong. They really 'dare to be different'.

Do u admire Ass Loong too? Not many men are willing to marry a woman more manly than themselves.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sun Ho is a very outstanding singer performer just second to Michael jackson. She is also a well known humanitarian just like Michael.
Her strong beliefs has helped her in her career, and in return, she contribute to the society the way she believe in.
At least she is not a hypocrite like some other people, who always talk about goodness and justice, but has an evil heart within.
May god bless her and her husband.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Sun Ho is a very outstanding singer performer just second to Michael jackson. She is also a well known humanitarian just like Michael.
Her strong beliefs has helped her in her career, and in return, she contribute to the society the way she believe in.
At least she is not a hypocrite like some other people, who always talk about goodness and justice, but has an evil heart within.
May god bless her and her husband.

May God bless u for your stupidity

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although Sun is married to me, she herself was never formally ordained as a minister.

LIAR!!

Any who attended before Sun went secular known and called her Pastor Sun. She was ordained and listed on CHC website as Senior Pastor.

What the fuck! And those idiots are still defending him????!!!!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my favourite MTV. Wholesome, Christian values. Young (or not so young) Asian girl marries an African American. She works hard for the family but he goes sleeping around.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like this song. Very nice.
Maybe Quentin Taratino should consider hiring her to act in
Kill Bill 3.