• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kok Kee Wonton Mee is getting more and more ridiculous

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For $5.50 a plate of wonton mee, there are only two small pathetic pieces of wonton. And they don't even provide green cut chilli and soya sauce. Totally fuck up!
Boycott lah.. Hawker food in Sinkapor getting from bad to worse!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot afford just wait for your cdc vouchers. I am sure all hawkers are shivering now because coolie gene Sinkies are going to boycott them. LOL.

Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I Don even bother to buy from them,just cook Maggi mee n buy ingredients, create on sauce, ok already ,wat they use can even get at stores,

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many por lan par,later in years when they older with families they will feel the stress n pinch,lol,time will tell

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I Don even bother to buy from them,just cook Maggi mee n buy ingredients, create on sauce, ok already ,wat they use can even get at stores,

Can go JB. There's one Kopitiam there selling good wonton mee that tastes similar to Cock Kee. Only RM 7.50. Although the wonton is smaller, they give 6 in a bowl.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time at lavender, the sisters are fucking rude and yaya.

But she's especially nice to me leh. Even quietly gave me an extra piece of wonton and large bowl of soup. Always call me 帅哥. Met her at City Hall in 2019. She was working in some trading company or something.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
But she's especially nice to me leh. Even quietly gave me an extra piece of wonton and large bowl of soup. Always call me 帅哥. Met her at City Hall in 2019. She was working in some trading company or something.
48048421967_047c5ff1cf_h.jpg

This pair of sisters , u also cheong .
"Clap" clap" u heavy taste .