• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kok Kee Noodle $2.1mil

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can foresee that chefs would leave in a few moons later and the quality of food dropped, the acquisition need to write off.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can foresee that chefs would leave in a few moons later and the quality of food dropped, the acquisition need to write off.
All depends...

Famous ipoh hor fun noodles and silky chicken Yee Cheong Yuen noodles shop started in 1970 by hawker Kang in Holland V was bought by the palm Beach seafood restaurant chain in the 90s', still around and actually thriving...

i grew up eating this delicious noodles in the late 70s and have been eating there ever since...standard and quality still the same even after all these decades and after buy out...

Actually the group doing so well that it set up the famous HK Tai Cheong Bakery cha chaan teng next door to the ipoh hor fun noodles shop in Holland V a couple of years ago...famous for its egg tarts...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jumbo is a listed company. Report loss the share price drop to rock bottom. Owner scoop up the cheapo stock at a low price. Come next year Announced profit and sell the stocks again to the retail investor with the help of some brokerage and some stock analyst or some internet guru. Look at how Olivia Lum con almost the sheepish singkie for 1billion sgd and no one is going after her.

It's happening again and again.

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jumbo is a listed company. Report loss the share price drop to rock bottom. Owner scoop up the cheapo stock at a low price. Come next year Announced profit and sell the stocks again to the retail investor with the help of some brokerage and some stock analyst or some internet guru.
It's happening again and again.

Why dont you follow this style and buy all low and wait sell high get riches.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont you follow this style and buy all low and wait sell high get riches.
If i am the owner i do that. I can control the share price. I can control the costing and sales. i can forecast profit or losses. it is all within the share owners control.