• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kojakbt22 was banned in Delphi: replying to Eric How's taunt in YPAP facebook

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eric How (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1781835973) posted on YPAP fb:

"Kojat and folks busy creating new nicks in delphi? Thought that you guys are the king of 3in1kopitiam? Still got banned? LOL"

To my friend Eric and his fellow young people,

Do you think that by taking opportunities to cause people to get banned in 3in1kopitiam, we will just shut up and go away? Don't you think it's a bit naive of you guys? Out of every person you complain to Delphi to ban him on technicalities, ten others will jump in to join 3in1kopitiam. Already, there is a 100% increase in the number of new nicks created in the last 10 days compared to the previous 10. Ask yourself, why? Are we really so free to join a forum to bash "PAP" for bashing sake? I'm telling you from the ground that more Singaporeans are fed up with PAP because of the insensitivity of PAP shown towards Singaporeans.

Sure, people like you who is a towkay's son helping to run a prosperous family business may love PAP's policies of importing cheap foreign workers. In fact, you have said in another thread, "(Alex) can jolly well choose to emigrate if he wanted to and lots of people from overseas will be very glad to take over his place. As a businessman myself and having a number of foreign workers in my company does keep my business expenses down considerably. This policy from the Government does benefit us greatly and I am really thankful to them. My peers and I are all driving and without all these saving in labour cost. I don’t think that we are able to afford all these luxuries." Well, I would like to remind you, Eric, that not all Singaporeans can be as lucky as you able to enjoy the fruits of your ancestor and be a towkay's son. In any societies, there will always be more workers than towkays. So, pls be sensitive to your fellow Singaporeans when you are making such remarks.

Another case of insensitivity comes from your Minister Mentor himself. In a recent interview with National Geographic, he said, "Over time, Singaporeans have become less hard-driving and hard-striving. This is why it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants” and “If native Singaporeans are falling behind because the spurs are not stuck into the hide, that is their problem.” So, can you blame the people for joining alternate blogsites and forums like 3in1kopitiam, SBF, TR, etc to voice their displeasure.

Whether PAP is heeding or not, I would leave it to you guys to ponder. Before I end, I'd like to quote this nice lyric from the musical Les Miserable:

"Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!"

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you sorted matters out with delphi? Or is your new forum ready? No point to have posts moderated for they will be as good as a PAP controlled forum.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What Delphi did was right, they should not have been cut and pasting articles as if they wrote it themselves.

I personally would like to see more of this being enforced here, getting real sick of cut-and-posting, with childish, one-liner pot shots at PAP.

Very much like spamming the forum with useless info.

Have you sorted matters out with delphi? Or is your new forum ready? No point to have posts moderated for they will be as good as a PAP controlled forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cut and paste to stimulate discussion is fine but the title carrying the wrong meaning or the accompanying smart alecky one-liner is the killer.

The old SBF gets quite a lot of it. I can understand it during NS days where there is nothing to discuss but to follow the routine and thus a one-liner every now and then to break the monotony. Notice that some of these one-liners originated from the army days.

What Delphi did was right, they should not have been cut and pasting articles as if they wrote it themselves.

I personally would like to see more of this being enforced here, getting real sick of cut-and-posting, with childish, one-liner pot shots at PAP.

Very much like spamming the forum with useless info.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mf has replied:

Post #46

Eric How wrote7 hours ago
Kojat and Friends,

I am not mocking you guys on being banned on your own home ground. In fact, do not think that you can hide behind the keyboard doing all those weird stunts like posting pics of our members etc. I will be monitoring you guys and just be careful if you did infringe any copyrights materials.

Do not be bitter and go on slapping on the Government senselessly because you did not get any fruits or benefits from your forefather. You will have to blame on your karma or your forefathers for not getting all the paths right for their off springs. My folks did the right thing by getting all the stuffs ready for us and we will never ever need to nag about the Government giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others. Our folks even make sure that we guys do not need to squeeze into public transport by getting each of us a personal car.

The job market is an open competition whereby the best person gets the job and not because of nationalities. Buck up and do something right for you’re off springs so that they will be thankful to you and not turn up to be like you guys nagging senselessly.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no wonder the Elites would like to protect the "establishment".... sigh.... When our Gini index hit 0.7, my fear is that there would be a real revolution coming...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kojaksinkie, Buy a web space and create your own forum like sammyboy did lah. Since you so onzz to do all these shit. Nobody can banned you if you are the owner.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is PAP lanjiow wheh to Singaporeans! How much will it swing the votes to the opposition? Maybe 5 percent?:mad:

Eric How wrote7 hours ago
Kojat and Friends,

I am not mocking you guys on being banned on your own home ground. In fact, do not think that you can hide behind the keyboard doing all those weird stunts like posting pics of our members etc. I will be monitoring you guys and just be careful if you did infringe any copyrights materials.

[COLOR="_______"]Do not be bitter and go on slapping on the Government senselessly because you did not get any fruits or benefits from your forefather. You will have to blame on your karma or your forefathers for not getting all the paths right for their off springs. My folks did the right thing by getting all the stuffs ready for us and we will never ever need to nag about the Government giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others. Our folks even make sure that we guys do not need to squeeze into public transport by getting each of us a personal car.

The job market is an open competition whereby the best person gets the job and not because of nationalities. Buck up and do something right for you’re off springs so that they will be thankful to you and not turn up to be like you guys nagging senselessly.[/COLOR]

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
YPAP member Eric How to netizens: “Don’t blame the govt but your own karma or forefathers”

January 3, 2010 by admin
Filed under Headlines

Leave a comment
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...e-the-govt-but-your-own-karma-or-forefathers/

Written by Our Correspondent

A YPAP member Eric How had slammed netizens for “slapping on the government senselessly” because they did not get “any fruits of benefits” from their forefathers.
Mr How was commenting in a discussion thread on the YPAP Facebook started by the moderator of 3in1kopitiam kojakbt asking for an apology from another YPAP member Sear Hock Rong on his blog:
erichowypap.jpg

[Source: YPAP Facebook listed in the public domain]
Mr Sear had earlier described the 3in1kopitiam forumers as being “terrorists” for a “YPAP Counterstrike squad” set up by some of them.
In his reply to “kojakbt and friends”, Mr How chided them for attacking the Singapore government in the 3in1kopitiam forum and said that they should blame it on their karma or forefathers instead:
“Do not be bitter and go on slapping on the Government senselessly because you did not get any fruits or benefits from your forefather. You will have to blame on your karma or your forefathers for not getting all the paths right for their off springs.”
Mr How also boasted unashamedly that his “folks” get him a personal car so that he does not need to “squeeze into public transport” like other netizens:
“My folks did the right thing by getting all the stuffs ready for us and we will never ever need to nag about the Government giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others. Our folks even make sure that we guys do not need to squeeze into public transport by getting each of us a personal car.”
Echoing a view shared and espoused by the PAP leaders, Mr How said the Singapore job market is an “open competition whereby the best person gets the job and not because of nationalities.”
Due to the ruling party’s liberal immigration policies, many ordinary Singaporeans are finding it difficult to compete with foreign workers who cost a fraction of their wages for limited jobs in the labor market.
In a recent interview with the National Geographic magazine, PAP’s strongman Lee Kuan Yew said frankly that it is a “good thing” that Singapore has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants as Singaporeans have become “less hard-driving and hard-striving.”
“If native Singaporeans are falling behind because “the spurs are not stuck into the hide, that is their problem,” he was quoted saying in the article “The Singapore Solution”.
According to information posted on Mr How’s Facebook account, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from the National University of Singapore in 2000 and currently runs his own business.
In a separate development, a few forumers of 3in1kopitiam forum including its moderator kojakbt had had their nicknames banned by Delphi Forums for “infringing” its terms of services.
Mr How had warned them that he will be “monitoring” their postings to ensure they do not “infringe any copyrights materials.”
“I am not mocking you guys on being banned on your own home ground. In fact, do not think that you can hide behind the keyboard doing all those weird stunts like posting pics of our members etc. I will be monitoring you guys and just be careful if you did infringe any copyrights materials.”
With the YPAP resorting to such tactics to silence its online critics, one must be extremely careful when posting comments about them on its Facebook and elsewhere.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Do not be bitter and go on slapping on the Government senselessly because you did not get any fruits or benefits from your forefather. You will have to blame on your karma or your forefathers for not getting all the paths right for their off springs.”
“My folks did the right thing by getting all the stuffs ready for us and we will never ever need to nag about the Government giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others. Our folks even make sure that we guys do not need to squeeze into public transport by getting each of us a personal car.”

Such replies just show what calibre YPAP is made up of

The Old Man can get away with being an asshole because he is LKY.

These young punks think they can talk to netizens like that just because they are YPAP??

Keep it up. Singaporeans at home and abroad are reading....