• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know this guy..Dr. Ron Paul?

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy Dr.Ron Paul ran for presidential elections in 2008 but lost. There is a chance he might run again in 2012. I have been following him for some time now and he seems like the exact person America is in need today.

I was just wondering if anyone is aware of this guy and what your thoughts are.

His stand on scaling down intervention US foreign policies is particular appealing to me. He has plenty of good points on lesser govt control, reducing US debt and has spoken vehemently against bail outs, the FED, fiat currency, swine flu vaccination etc. He seems to be the only person not under the sway of the corporate lobbyists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26FhQo_2JY&feature=player_embedded

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy Dr.Ron Paul ran for presidential elections in 2008 but lost. There is a chance he might run again in 2012. I have been following him for some time now and he seems like the exact person America is in need today.

I was just wondering if anyone is aware of this guy and what your thoughts are.

His stand on scaling down intervention US foreign policies is particular appealing to me. He has plenty of good points on lesser govt control, reducing US debt and has spoken vehemently against bail outs, the FED, fiat currency, swine flu vaccination etc. He seems to be the only person not under the sway of the corporate lobbyists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26FhQo_2JY&feature=player_embedded

Peter schiff is his economic advisor.

You should watch Peter schiff's videos/blogs. I've learnt lots about trade, economics etc.. and why fiat money was created.

It seems that they represent a few who have real knowledge of economics and what sustains growth.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul knows the banking cartel is driving US to the ground.

He has a higher chance of being assassinated compared to Obama.

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, i watch Schiff's videos too. He is awesome.

These folks are part of a rare community that dares call a spade a spade. I am sure many influential elites would want them out of their way. I hope nothing happens to them.