• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know any good skin doctor?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try Loke Skin Clinic Pte Ltd (Novena Medical Center #09-13, 10 Sinaran Drive, (S)307506), but he's quite expensive. Also, if it's eczema, there will be recurrence again in future. There seems to be no permanent cure for this.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also got rashes at third leg. Dip leg into a jug of luke warm ginger water for 10 mins a day. On 3rd day of Xmas, sudah cure already.:o

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hiya was wondering if any of you out there knows of any good skin doctor. I have this reccuring rash at the shin of both my legs that appears quite often for nearly over a year. Been seeing quite a few doctors and all they gave are antiseptic creams and moisturising lotion to apply with no improvement just temporary relief. They have all told me that it is white spots, ringworm, heat rash, enzema and 1 chinese sing sian told me too much toxins in my blood and wrote a long list of herbs to buy and wash everyday at affected area. So any bro out there know of any good skin doctor?
Thanks
My child had this before. See all kinds of doctor, apply all kinds of cream and lotion, finally gave up. Luckily a friend advised :

1. Rashes due outer skin protective film being damaged (could be due to detergent in clothing not thoroughly rinsed).
2. Too much toxin in skin due to lack of perspiration

Cure :

1. Exercise till sweat regularly.
2. Use Astasid soap (can't remember spelling) to bath. (brown in colour but quite smelly, can be purchased from any pharmacy about $11 plus).

After about half a year, become ok. After that can revert to normal soap. You may like to try.

ps
make sure clothes are thoroughly rinsed after washing.

Last edited: