• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knock-offs sold at Qoo10.sg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Free software to test the authenticity of your SD cards, USB Flash drives and Hard Disks

http://www.heise.de/download/h2testw.html

S2qJR5V.jpg

You just can't purchase anything that is China Made full of FAKE stuff!!

Never ever trust those bastard Chink company they are out to make

quick buck out of anyone!! Fake fake!!

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Tiong (Landvo) copying from Ah Tiong (OnePlus) and Comlor is a Tiong Reseller :biggrin:

Landvo L200 (Clone of OnePlus One)

L200 is 3G. If u want 4G version, google L200S

dSywNzA.jpg

hwhZjWQ.jpg

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;HmE9UvNKjzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmE9UvNKjzg[/video]

Kingston FlashDrive purchased from Qoo10 is fake.

Item described as 32GB and after purchasing several items and received, Flashdisk is not even recognized by system.

Comparing from Kingston's website, barcode on the packaging is not genuine.

I bought thrice from them

Fisrt two okay but third purchase was defective & they won't entertain claim so I am getting my credit card company to countermand payment!!

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought thrice from them

Fisrt two okay but third purchase was defective & they won't entertain claim so I am getting my credit card company to countermand payment!!

eBay is one of the best place to shop because it's buyers (protection) haven while it's nightmare for rogue sellers.

From customers negative reviews, buyer's protection that u see on Tiong e-commerce sites are for show only. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are real bargains on Qoo10. during the SG50 week, I bought several genuine Samsung 64gb microsds from Cybermind for around $15-$20. Qoo10 and Cybermind often have the flash drives promotions where you can get 8gb for $1 and 16gb for $4.

Their time sales and promos got hidden costs and postage / Qxpress fees while many eBay vendors cover shipping fees.
You have to wait for promo period? At eBay "promo prices" (cheap prices) are all year round or while stocks lasts. :biggrin:
Limited design for promo items at Qoo10.
Play with all those discount vouchers, Q points but prices at eBay are already cheaper than Qoo10.