• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knock-offs sold at Qoo10.sg

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
fltyQFk.jpg

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;HmE9UvNKjzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmE9UvNKjzg[/video]

Kingston FlashDrive purchased from Qoo10 is fake.

Item described as 32GB and after purchasing several items and received, Flashdisk is not even recognized by system.

Comparing from Kingston's website, barcode on the packaging is not genuine.

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal

Super Cheap Micro SD Sandisk Cards - Real or Fake?

How to Spot a Counterfeit SanDisk 128GB Micro SD Card

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ziming Global is a Tiong reseller that claims to be a local company :rolleyes:

Through customers negative feedback, they are suspected of selling refurbished, pre-owned products as new :biggrin:

yd49RDD.jpg

yOhV0dA.jpg

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why i said in my earlier post that $169 is a rip-off? Because u can buy a Blackview Breeze V2 (clone of OnePlus One) for USD80.33 = SGD112.96 :biggrin:

5plW9Xl.jpg

TwExvGO.jpg

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are real bargains on Qoo10. during the SG50 week, I bought several genuine Samsung 64gb microsds from Cybermind for around $15-$20. Qoo10 and Cybermind often have the flash drives promotions where you can get 8gb for $1 and 16gb for $4.

Viron

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are real bargains on Qoo10. during the SG50 week, I bought several genuine Samsung 64gb microsds from Cybermind for around $15-$20. Qoo10 and Cybermind often have the flash drives promotions where you can get 8gb for $1 and 16gb for $4.

Qoo10 stupid instead-of-combining-them-all-into-one apps (there are three by GIOSIS pte ltd) will consume your smartphone resources making it hang if your phone is low end :biggrin: