• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN will CASE takeup massage shop complain

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle give warning to sinkie kopi uncle if they want to have a proper massage not to walkin any shop without referrals.
he say recently he walkin to one shop and asked for 1 hour full body massage at market rate of $50. he say the massage skill of the tiongbu is so so type but the ccb tiongbu ask him flip over at around 30mins of the session and ask if want massage down there. my uncle say i just want body massage and doesn't require special service then the tiongbu attitude turned 360 degree changes and grumbled some unheard tiong language and proceeded to massage his skull for a short 5mins and say finish already. my uncle say KNN so fast 60mins meh tiongbu just ignore and black face. my uncle rethink and better don't get into argument in case tiongbu cry molest KNN KNN dangerous KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN usually is quite standardised hj 50 buck and fj +- 100 buck but better confirm before proceed or risk of pattern KNN
KNN this bloody tiongbu work 35mins for $50 is ceo pay KNN
should bargain to $30. At least she will make $30, better than $0.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle give warning to sinkie kopi uncle if they want to have a proper massage not to walkin any shop without referrals.
he say recently he walkin to one shop and asked for 1 hour full body massage at market rate of $50. he say the massage skill of the tiongbu is so so type but the ccb tiongbu ask him flip over at around 30mins of the session and ask if want massage down there. my uncle say i just want body massage and doesn't require special service then the tiongbu attitude turned 360 degree changes and grumbled some unheard tiong language and proceeded to massage his skull for a short 5mins and say finish already. my uncle say KNN so fast 60mins meh tiongbu just ignore and black face. my uncle rethink and better don't get into argument in case tiongbu cry molest KNN KNN dangerous KNN

Tell your uncle rub it himself save $50...government give $300 soon...tell your uncle not to splurge that money go massage for $50 & think can get a bargain. Tell your uncle, can use, peanut oil, canola oil, coconut oil, or even olive oil....pay $50 want to complain to CASE..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN that was my uncle plan to have a pure $50 good 1hr body massage and go home rub himself out and kena cheated $25 KNN
KNN btw is it alright for uncle to rub himself on spot with $0 ? KNN
Then it is considered an obscene act and outrage of modesty. Police case. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your uncle rub it himself save $50...government give $300 soon...tell your uncle not to splurge that money go massage for $50 & think can get a bargain. Tell your uncle, can use, peanut oil, canola oil, coconut oil, or even olive oil....pay $50 want to complain to CASE..
KNN you never read properly la my uncle just wanted a pure good body massage with $50 amd never asked for any bargain KNN but good tips for diy olive oil KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that the woman will countersue him for touching her private parts.
KNN my uncle has a regular clean masseur from ipoh milf that does no special and was away hence he do walkin this time. he always self thinking what will happen if he rub himself out during the session (especially during the olive oil on thigh part his kkj always hardened as the hand also will touch his kkj on and off KNN

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

your uncle go the one got CASE Accreditation Certificate ???

Certificate will said - No Massage Down There One. :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol-animated-emoji.gif