• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

knn to the PAP media!!! I swear if one day i will rise up to power, i shall...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn to the PAP media!!!How can they use religious people to attack Mr Low character???Shame on you PAP media!!! I swear if one day i will ever rise to power by my own mean, be it political or finance, i will lead a party and make sure your party will loose big big!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

everyone read what the bloody hell media talk about Mr Low.Even though it's that idiot Buddhist who spoke to the media, but i suspect something fishy.Even if it's not fishy, the media should not interview someone of religious.Knn... shame on them.They should burn in hell for their bad karma!!!

PAPmediaattackonwp.jpg

fuck_you.jpg

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if mr low is because he want fame and power so he contest at aljunie, then let's ask the PAP back, arent they the same by cling onto the power with such high salary????anyone want to ask them back ?????if by contesting on aljunie, Mr Low is after fame, then maybe as well dont 5 year election!!! what for????
becos anyone contesting on aljunie will be know as looking for fame and power!!! KNNNN !!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE PAP-controlled SHIN MIN CHINESE EVENING PAPER on 6-5-2011 reported Mr.LEE of the Buddhist Lodge remarked that :"LTK contested in Aljunied GRC for fame and glory Whereas George Yeo contesting in hotly-contested ALJUNIED GRC is a humble gentleman."
We all know that the PAP-controlled media in singapore is biased against the Opposition.But printing these smear allegations against LTK in SHIN MIN on Cooling Off Day (No Campaigning) is a breach of Election Act and unfair to LTK as he does not have the immediate right of reply or he did not have the immediate chance to rebut the accusations in the evening of EVE of Polling Day.
But no matter what dirty tactics played by the PAP-controlled media,just IGNORE all the biased unfavourable reporting against the Opposition and all the PAP campaigning letters (Securing Singapore's future) received by Singapore Voters on the EVE of Polling Day.
Fellow Singaporean Voters,Be focussed in your mind. Mark X beside the Opposition Logo .
Down with dirty tricks ! Down with dirty tricks ! Down with dirty tricks !
Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposition !

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn...I swear if one day i will ever rise to power by my own mean, be it political or finance, i will lead a party and make sure your party will loose big big!!!

When hah? I will get my great grandchildren to vote for you. Anyway Buddhists can swear meh? Omi tofu!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiz ah loon n his jin gang fixing peasants again! ...

if ah loon n his jin gang get mandate 4 another 5 yrs, he wil blahdy fix u peasants another 5 loong yrs! ... :mad:

dun gif dat burger ze mandate 4 fix u! ... :mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
When hah? I will get my great grandchildren to vote for you. Anyway Buddhists can swear meh? Omi tofu!

Why will your great grand children listen to you???

You are just a peasant and they will probably spit on your grave to be honest

They will only admire and listen to you if you have achieved great things