• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN strange encounter with antz

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this problems too, until I found out something, after I took time, following their trails. When you have ants, appearing out of nowhere & then everywhere..even you killed quite many, even by spraying insecticide or try all sorts of killing methods, they still appear!!.

They have a nest or nests nearby, find that & destroy it...the problem will be gone.
Please do not kill ants. They are sentient beings like you and me. Do not kill.
Instead, keep your environment clean, free of food crumbs or droppings. This will discourage them and they will move away without you killing them. Good for your karma too.
Amituofo.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not kill ants. They are sentient beings like you and me. Do not kill.
Instead, keep your environment clean, free of food crumbs or droppings. This will discourage them and they will move away without you killing them. Good for your karma too.
Amituofo.
KNN it is good to set life free. people should lure away all the antz to safety instead of killing it if they are patience KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. AntyGin? Lol :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just a update on this antz question and answer has been found today KNN just in case you were to encounter - they are blown and appeared from nowhere by the wind spotted 1 incident today KNN