• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN some moon question to ponder

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN for some reason my uncle need to find the moon every night as a prayer session as it is a magical object nearest to us KNN
Oh i see. That is interesting. With due respect, David Copperfield, Criss Angel don't count ah? They are also magical objects :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN can we safely say every sinkie will see that moon at that shape during the time we saw it if they are not blocked by anything ? KNN

Refer to my earlier post:

It depends on the condition of the eyes and/brain of the viewer.

Point of Observation:
Many PAP LEEders living in HIGH places usually choose not to see and not to know.
Many even conditioned themselves not to re-invert the images transmitted via the optic nerve.