• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN - SBF becomes meeting place for the depressed?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have Krafty, LTB, you have now Bus64....before there is Mr Perfect.

Need to have a sticky - Directions to Bedok Reservoir

:biggrin:

They weren't depressed when they first joined. However, a couple of months reading the crap here is all it takes. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
auntie sam, to punish myself, i am going to get a mountain bike without seat to spur me to fight on...:biggrin:

They weren't depressed when they first joined. However, a couple of months reading the crap here is all it takes. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Life is good. Is it you I saw at the other end of Ku De Ta last night? Or the guy I met at Iggy's the day before?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Life is good. Is it you I saw at the other end of Ku De Ta last night? Or the guy I met at Iggy's the day before?

I bet later that night when both of you were winding down breathlessly, he tenderly asked you, "did the earth moved for you, baby?":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet later that night when both of you were winding down breathlessly, he tenderly asked you, "did the earth moved for you, baby?"

Poor Debonerman, you're really not in with it. Never mind, do go join fucking krafty aka hotbot to drive a taxi :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bedok Reservoir? You will have to give this excuse that you have been possessed by spirits else you will be prosecuted for attempting suicide.

Yeah!, yeah!, yeah!, you will be still be prosecuted for attempting suicide, littering by NEA, dirtying drinking water under the Water Act by PUB, ambuslance fees by SCDF, detruction of flora & fauna by Nparks, Tresspassing by the SPF, A&E charges by the SINghealth group & you will want to make another attempt at the same place again & this time, you tell them you are possessed by the 'white spirits' that is haunting SINgaporeans for more than 4 decades & still be prosecuted for attempting suicide.

Last edited:

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real situation in the country. Its people are weak. Both mentally and physically.

Time to change the country's breed.