• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN ginfreely is a ccb

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I was not fired for being a slut but for shouting at LJ Mccully supporting sexual harassment. That’s how ccb Malaysians are twisting everything and telling ccb lies of me with no shame.
KNN that is what you ownself think KNN all companies cannot withstand sexual harassment that's why you were terminated when kt latha knew you are sexual harassing people KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN that is what you ownself think KNN all companies cannot withstand sexual harassment that's why you were terminated when kt latha knew you are sexual harassing people KNN
See? Didnt I say mudland Chinese dogs like to suck Indian cocks? Suck kt latha and praise her ccb lies sexual harassment of me as holy truth. Turning black into white and white into black. Damn shameless ccb Malaysian chinese 走狗汉奸。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I was not fired for being a slut but for shouting at LJ Mccully supporting sexual harassment. That’s how ccb Malaysians are twisting everything and telling ccb lies of me with no shame.
Once again I was fired after shouting at LJ Mccully. And my sentence can withstand court scrutiny while ccb Malaysians are always spamming ccb lies in internet with no shame and think everyone is like themselves.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again I was fired after shouting at LJ Mccully. And my sentence can withstand court scrutiny while ccb Malaysians are always spamming ccb lies in internet with no shame and think everyone is like themselves.
KNN you ccb husband run away you dream of still being friend and borrow login id KNN if he know your nick in sbf think he will have nervous breakdown KNN