• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN chao Ah neh neighbour terrorise DJ Daniel Ong

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
56535_363979913687161_1906377073_o.jpg

2.5 million ? A house ? Small garden type with neighbours' windows 'peerable' and noises audible during the night ? Know what you buy.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both also kwai lan.
Daniel keeping his cool to preserve his 12-cupcakes image... in other words he has more to lose.
The 2 should just kill each other - SBF bros will be happy to take over Jaime.

Last edited:

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, its just a case vicious KARMA circle.
Whatever bad deeds DO and Jaime did in the past has
resurfaced in the form that they are experiencing right now to haunt them.
From the letter, you can see that DO is not a simple guy.
Jumps to conclusion quickly and blames neighbour for events happening around the neighbourhood.
Underestimated the neighbour and tries to bully them
Then back down when he realized neighbour is no push over.
Imagine if the neighbour is those timid type, would DO have back down so quickly.
With all the pride and ego as well as being a well known celebrity and well connected
one can expect DO to resort to other tricks to get back at his neighbour
eventhough the neighbour is not at fault.

Be prepared for more shows. Akan datang!

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE by LeMans2011
"The 2 should just kill each other - SBF bros will be happy to take over Jaime."

better not touch jaime, daniel very jealous type many many many moons ago my friends bump into jaime and greeted her you can see the look on daniel face
wah lan super possessive man kwai lan kia my advice to SBF bros is to stay far far away from jaime unless you want to get into troubles with daniel
look what he did to his neighbour canot makan so lanlan if can makan sure makan u jialat jialat

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, super big house. Knn, I also want to go sell cup cakes :biggrin:

Bro Raiders, there is a moniker by the name of "cupcake" that used to hang around the chatroom without saying anything. Maybe you can CSI cupcake out. BTW cupcake could be a hairy gorilla ha ha ... joking. :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, try not to hear things. the cupcakes are not that good.. so is the business. if in doubt, always go and buy and try.. personally, i had bought and tried.. over priced cakes, normal taste. in this situation, what they are trying to sell is a brand name..

Hello dietcoke, you tried those cupcake with dietcoke? Salah combi. Should try cupcake with ang mo teh or gu nee or simply water. :wink:

Samsung688

Twelve cupcakes!!!!!! You must be joking. Someone gave us some the other day and believe me it tastes like shit! Money wasted on this crap! Don't bother man save your money than to pay for this pussy cat!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twelve cupcakes!!!!!! You must be joking. Someone gave us some the other day and believe me it tastes like shit! Money wasted on this crap! Don't bother man save your money than to pay for this pussy cat!

Sinkies often have a taste for shit. How long will this shit last?