• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN beware of electronic entrance KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle give warning to public for 2 type of dangerous entrance KNN

1. eletronic security flap barrier when malfunction can break users arm, hip, neck, etc depending on users height KNN the force is very big impact type and made of thick glass and it can break down quite often. my uncle almost got his skull chop by this 包精天 chopper. this chopper will continue to chop and chop till you bleed KNN
FB-TL3000.png

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. eletronic public toilet when you press lock and start doing your business other user press open it still can open KNN KNN good for sex maniac to wait for chiobu to go in and try their jackpot luck KNN

Disabled-toilet-door-350.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN my uncle give warning to public for 2 type of dangerous entrance KNN

1. eletronic security flap barrier when malfunction can break users arm, hip, neck, etc depending on users height KNN the force is very big impact type and made of thick glass and it can break down quite often. my uncle almost got his skull chop by this 包精天 chopper. this chopper will continue to chop and chop till you bleed KNN
View attachment 45085
So, the government is trying to sinkies? Good! 70% chance it will be one of their own. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this warburg tidbits machine make people buy tidbit like playing arcade push toy machine. after insert coins is supposed to push out the selected tidbits but when align wrongly it only push midway and my uncle tried to shake the whole machine but cannot move KNN endup insert coin again it came out and the 2nd one also stuck KNN
genimage.jpg