• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ making police report against netizen for causing him emotional distress

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
181147_533855263305357_625056835_n.png

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's so silly. a great disappointment indeed. but well, silly people do silly things for silly people to follow...haha
the only serious people i think imho are the pap people - i think they are dead serious and earnest....surely win the election:smile:

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have not been following this but where is the harassement here? Did KJ lodged a report just based on a comment? Then he made the police here and overseas run like mad just because he is a opposition politician?

I cannot imagine what the police will have to do for him if he really becomes an MP one day. He will be lodging police report everyday for every single shit people say...If his wife is so easily emotional distress, maybe he should see if it is because of what he did or some unknown online person.

If he is so easily shocked, I wonder how can he deal with national affairs when elected?

12001843.jpg

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah,,KJ so small gas meh? small thing like that also complain,,,is he nuts or what? how to be politician like that? Hi dad got it worse from old man and the scums in white ,,,

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did WP people threaten kj for? Why so silly n childish?
nobody in wp is threatening that piece of shit. he is being childish and silly for making police report, the first in singapore. he is worst than his fahter.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did WP people threaten kj for? Why so silly n childish?

Nobody said WP people threatened KJ, not even KJ himself. In fact, KJ himself categorically urged his supporters not to conclude that WP was the one behind this. You are the first one to do it.

Why so silly and childish of you?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody in wp is threatening that piece of shit. he is being childish and silly for making police report, the first in singapore. he is worst than his fahter.

A threat is a threat n should be reported n taken seriously.
What kj did was only right n responsible.

So the real question to ask is, why did WP supporter do it?