• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ - Beware of the thoroughbred coming from the back

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ just expressed his disappointment that the media keep referring to the BE as a 2-horse race and that everyone should be wary of the "thoroughbred coming in from the side".

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
What thoroughbred? KJ got the crappy characteristics from his mother. :wink:

Don't quite understand how he could claim thoroughbred - the Sri Lanka Tamil descendant part or the English descend part? If the English part why he never claim loyalty blood or at least robber baron ancestors?

Anyone knows? :confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is referring to his father and the pedigree he comes from. I remember a breeder once told me not to touch the first born, it will likely to be dud. Always take the second one.

Don't quite understand how he could claim thoroughbred - the Sri Lanka Tamil descendant part or the English descend part? If the English part why he never claim loyalty blood or at least robber baron ancestors?

Anyone knows? :confused:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at what the Lee thoroughbred has done to the PAP.

He is referring to his father and the pedigree he comes from. I emember a breeder once told me not to touch the first born, it will likely to be dud. Always take the second one.