• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ and Desmond in deadheat as counting progress

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at a coffeeshop, close by the counting centre together with my close friends Robert Ho and David Duclos. We have taken strategic seating positions with the aim of covering the rear entrance of the counting centre.

Yesterday a contact called Martyn called me and said that Robert heard coded message in the form of taps from the flat owner above his flat. The message decoded indicates a plan to stuff the ballot box and bring them in thru the rear gate.

I have gathered back-up support in the form of Seelan, Rachel and Ti Lik in the event if our kopi si is poisoned.

We have acquired a parabolic device which our contact says can listen into conversation clandestinely. We began picking up some interesting conversations and comments. More importantly every half an hour or so, there is loud cheer, howling and slapping sounds and then it remains very quiet with muffled sounds.

We were puzzled and wondered what was going on. We then called Ah Tee, the kopi tiam assistant to check out as he has been supplying kopi and teh to the staff at the counting centre. Ah Tee came back and told us that it is a tough fight between WP and PAP but the cheering is due to everyone cheering as one vote is discovered for either KJ or Desmond. We asked Ah Tee, so how, how many they got. He said there was about 7 shouts, so thinks that KJ got 3 and Desmond 4.

Ah Tee also told us that Dr Koh, the candidate for PAP is a friendly chap. Dr Koh approached him and told him that his father was a kopi tiam assistant in a Punggol coffeeshop before becoming a bus driver. Ah Tee however favours KJ as KJ gave him generous tip to put egg in his milo. Also told us that Li Lian take coffee straight black and he suspects that it is because of dieting. We asked what Desmond drinks and he told us that he cannot understand what Desmond wants as his English is terok. Ah Tee by the way is a peranakan uncle who studied at Imperial college and lost his engineering job to an Indian FT.

We tried to cover the beverage preference for PAP people but Ah Tee said that he was not comfortable as he did not want to be sued.

we are now having a short break. David has been eyeing chinese rojak and we are all digging in. Be back back shortly.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said in real time, one is in respiratory distress and the other broken down in the middle of the track !!:eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
latest from pap branch....PAP DR KOH IS LEADING..........THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curse044

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that hor, 1 question, their "confiscated deposits" of $30K+ goes where ah?
Scared like my monthly TCs contribution go to a political institution as what Baey stated.:confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am at a coffeeshop, close by the counting centre together with my close friends Robert Ho and David Duclos. We have taken strategic seating positions with the aim of covering the rear entrance of the countin . . . ..

This is a very serious allegation bro. Criminal case.